Sound kratzt

Allgemeine Diskussionen über den Einsatz von VirtualBox.
Philiipp06

Sound kratzt

Post by Philiipp06 »

scottgus1 wrote: 18. Feb 2021, 17:41 Start the VM from full power off, not save-state. Run until you see the problem happen, then shut down the VM from within the VM OS if possible. If not possible, close the Virtualbox window for the VM with the Power Off option set.

Please right-click the VM in the main Virtualbox window's VM list, choose Show Log. Save the far left tab's log and the next tab over (the hardening log), zip both files, and post the zip file, using the forum's Upload Attachment tab.

Hello! I know this Post is a little dated, but since it's the only thing I could find right now I wanted to write about this Problem as well. Since right now, I have it. I tried everything, change the Chipset, give the System more Power (in every way), I reinstalled many Times but I just still can't find out a way to fix it... I really need to fix it, since I'm using the VM for many purposes and its really annoying to have this sound issue. So I went ahead and did like said in the Post here and got my Logs! Unfortunetly I can't post them directly here, so I hope my Link doesn't get blocked:

https :// textdoc. co/pJIG98FdM3tSVKqA (Remove the spaces)

Help is appreciated!
scottgus1
Site Moderator
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Windows, Linux

Re: Sound kratzt

Post by scottgus1 »

Philiipp06 wrote: 22. Sep 2023, 20:00 Unfortunetly I can't post them directly here,
The one log requested should zip and post, unless the VM has been running since Julius Caesar was assassinated. The tab is now called Attachments. Please try again.