Unable to install macOS Sonoma on a windows 11 host

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Windows hosts.
SonGoku

Unable to install macOS Sonoma on a windows 11 host

Post by SonGoku »

Hello everyone,

I have been trying for a few days to install on virtualbox 7.0.12 with the extensions
Install macOS Sonoma on a Windows 11 guest.
I have an i7-12700k processor along with 32GB 4000MHz memories
along with the following commands:

cd "D:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBox"

VBoxManage.exe modifyvm "macOS_sonoma" --cpuidset 00000001 000106e5 00100800 0098e3fd bfebfbff

VBoxManage.exe setextradata "macOS_sonoma_new" "VBoxInternal/Devices/efi/0/Config/DmiSystemProduct" "iMac19,3"

VBoxManage.exe setextradata "macOS_sonoma_new" "VBoxInternal/Devices/efi/0/Config/DmiSystemVersion" "1.0"

VBoxManage.exe setextradata "macOS_sonoma_new" "VBoxInternal/Devices/efi/0/Config/DmiBoardProduct" "Iloveapple"

VBoxManage.exe setextradata "macOS_sonoma_new" "VBoxInternal/Devices/smc/0/Config/DeviceKey" "ourhardworkbythesewordsguardedpleasedontsteal(c)AppleComputerInc"

VBoxManage.exe setextradata "macOS_sonoma_new" "VBoxInternal/Devices/smc/0/Config/GetKeyFromRealSMC" 1

VBoxManage.exe setextradata "macOS_sonoma_new" "VBoxInternal/TM/TSCMode" "RealTSCOffset"

VBoxManage.exe modifyvm "macOS_sonoma_new" --cpu-profile "Intel Core i7-6700K"

vboxmanage setextradata "macOS_sonoma_new" "VBoxInternal2/EfiGraphicsResolution" "1920x1080"

My settings are:
one core,
20,000MB RAM
128MB on the video card
USB 3.0

I downloaded 2 Sonoma IOS files and in both cases the same fault:

youtube. com/watch?v=ViFKXibtqNk

Then reopen the main screen for me (Time Machine, Disk Utility, Safari, install macOS Sonoma)

I would like to hear what the problem is and how to fix it
Thank you very much!
scottgus1
Site Moderator
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Windows, Linux

Re: Unable to install macOS Sonoma on a windows 11 host

Post by scottgus1 »

Sorry, but if your computer isn't a real Apple computer we can't help. Please see the sticky viewtopic.php?t=92649