Gemeinsamer Ordner in 6.0.4

Allgemeine Diskussionen über den Einsatz von VirtualBox.
mm0905

Gemeinsamer Ordner in 6.0.4

Post by mm0905 »

Hallo
ich verwende Virtualbox 5.2.26
gemeinsame Ordner funktionnieren einwandfrei !
Habe als host windows 10 64bit mit 5 Partitionen ( C: D: E: F: G: )
Als Gast habe ich in Windows 7 32bit 5 gemeinsame Ordner ( C: D: E: F: G: )
Alles OK
Beim upgraden auf 6.0.4 auch alles ok
dann habe ich die VboxGuestAddition 6.0.4 installiert und und die gemeinsame Ordner gehn nicht mehr richtig ( 6.0.4 mit VboxGuestAddition 5.2.26 geht )
Was soll ich tun ?
soll ich bei 5.2.26 bleiben und nicht mehr updaten auf 6.0.4 ?
die 5.2.26 wird im jahre 2020 nicht mehr upgedated ?
Vielen Dank für Hilfe ünd Rat
Last edited by socratis on 5. Apr 2019, 09:45, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Unmarked as [Solved].
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: Gemeinsamer Ordner in 6.0.4

Post by socratis »

[color=#BF6000]DeepL translator[/color] wrote:I am using Virtualbox 5.2.26, shared folders work fine!
Have as host windows 10 64bit with 5 partitions ( C: D: E: F: G: ). As guest I have in Windows 7 32bit 5 shared folders ( C: D: E: F: G: ). All OK. When upgrading to 6.0.4 also everything ok.

Then I installed the VboxGuestAddition 6.0.4 and the shared folder doesn't work anymore ( 6.0.4 with VboxGuestAddition 5.2.26 works )
The assignment of the shared folders was random in Windows, unless you specifically "Connect to server" with the "Reconnect at Login" option set.

In 6.0.x you have the option to specify where each share gets mapped at. Just open the "VM Settings" » "Shared Folders" » edit each share's properties » "Mount Point:", set that to whatever letter you want, for example "E", "E:", or "E:\".

Or even "E:/"... :shock:
[color=#BF6000]DeepL translator[/color] wrote:should I stay at 5.2.26 and no longer update to 6.0.4 ?
No, not really, if you follow the steps above you could be using 6.0.x
[color=#BF6000]DeepL translator[/color] wrote:the 5.2.26 will not be updated anymore in 2020 ?
I don't know about 2020, and the developers never reveal their plans, but I do know that there are 5.2.27 test builds, which means that there will be at least a 5.2.28 within 2019.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
mm0905

Post by mm0905 »

Vielen Dank für die Antworten ,
Bei mir läuft jetzt VirtualBox-6.0.4-128413-Win mit Oracle_VM_VirtualBox_Extension_Pack-6.0.4 und mit VBoxGuestAdditions_5.2.26 : alles ok
mit VBoxGuestAdditions_6.0.4 funktionnieren die Verknüphungen windows 7 32bit nicht mehr !
anbei die Einstellungen:
6.0.4-Gemeinsame Ordner Einstellung VirtualBox.png
6.0.4-Gemeinsame Ordner Einstellung VirtualBox.png (4.85 KiB) Viewed 4170 times
6.0.4-Gemeinsame Ordner Gast Windows 7.png
6.0.4-Gemeinsame Ordner Gast Windows 7.png (13.25 KiB) Viewed 4170 times
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
socratis
Site Moderator

Post by socratis »

with VBoxGuestAdditions_6.0.4 the links windows 7 32bit do not work anymore !
Why? You still haven't told me why...

Please use the 6.0.4 Guest Additions (GAs). That's what we're trying to solve. So, from now on, all the information that you show, should be with the 6.0.4 GAs. Are those pictures with the 6.0.4 GAs? If not, I want to see the 6.0.4 ones...
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
mm0905

Post by mm0905 »

Hello
thank you for reponse
those pictures are with the 6.0.4 GAs , but with the VBoxGuestAdditions_5.2.26 ,
6.0.4 shortcuts  with VBoxGuestAdditions_5.2.26.png
6.0.4 shortcuts with VBoxGuestAdditions_5.2.26.png (25.78 KiB) Viewed 4156 times
this shortcuts are fonctional

when I install the VBoxGuestAdditions_6.0.4 then I have the Gast error with the shortcuts in windows 7 32bit see above:
6.0.4 shortcuts  with VBoxGuestAdditions_6.0.4.png
6.0.4 shortcuts with VBoxGuestAdditions_6.0.4.png (3.15 KiB) Viewed 4156 times
this shortcuts are not fonctionnal
socratis
Site Moderator

Post by socratis »

Ah, shortcuts! So, we're not talking about actual shared folder access!!!
Can you see D:\, E:\, F:\, G:\ in your guest's Windows Explorer?
Where do the shortcuts point to?
What if you re-create the shortcuts?
mm0905

Post by mm0905 »

hello
I can see D: E: F: G:
the shortcuts point to D:
when I open the folder with the shortcuts windows 7 is dead and I don't see D: E: F: G: and I must finish windows manualy .
her an exemple of shortcut and the propriete , there is a clipper programm in the bat (exe)
shortcut exemple.png
shortcut exemple.png (13.18 KiB) Viewed 4148 times
mm0905

Post by mm0905 »

Hello
I have re-create the shortcuts -> NO-RESULT
then i have controle the installation of VBoxGuestAdditions_6.0.4 in the gasst windows 7 32bit ok
then i controle the installation in windows 10 and i constate installation VBoxGuestAdditions_6.0.4 on C: host windows 10
I desinstall this VBoxGuestAdditions_6.0.4 in host windows 10
I reinstall VirtualBox-6.0.4-128413-Win with Oracle_VM_VirtualBox_Extension_Pack-6.0.4 and VBoxGuestAdditions_6.0.4
and ALL is OK OK OK !!!!
thanks for help
:lol: :lol: :lol:
socratis
Site Moderator

Post by socratis »

Glad you got it going. Marking as [Solved].
mm0905

Post by mm0905 »

Helo
after x tests i have the same error !!!!!!!
====================================
i install now by Virtualbox 5.2.26
if oracle change VboxGuestAddition 6.0.4 i will test
--------------------------------------------------
but now Virtualbox 5.2.26 is OK for me
thanks
socratis
Site Moderator

Post by socratis »

:evil:
mm0905, I think that you might be seeing a bug after all... There have been some issues with 6.0.x and shared folders. Take a look at the Known Issues in the "Discuss the 6.0.0 release" post.

I think you might be seeing one or more of the following:
  • #18151 Shared Folders hangs after while.
  • #18220 Automount of shared folder does not work when saved state is restored
  • #18373 Multiple copies of shared folders
Removing the [Solved] tag, as it clearly it's not... :?
Erika

Post by Erika »

Wenn jemand die ganzen Antworten mal in DEUTSCH übersetzen könnte mit google-translate, dann würde es im deutschen Forum helfen es in Deutsch lesen zu können.
Erika

Post by Erika »

Seit 6.0 habe ich auch Ordner angelegt gehabt, aus Boxen noch von Version 4.0, die immer funktionierten, die seit 6.0 verschwunden sind und auch nie wieder neu einstellbar waren. ich musste die Maschinen dann löschen und alte andere Backups neu aufspielen. Irgendwas zerstört die Ordner.
Last edited by Erika on 18. Jun 2019, 23:33, edited 1 time in total.
socratis
Site Moderator

Post by socratis »

[quote="DeepL translated what "USER""]
DE: Wenn jemand die ganzen Antworten mal in DEUTSCH übersetzen könnte mit google-translate, dann würde es im deutschen Forum helfen es in Deutsch lesen zu können.
EN: If someone could translate all the answers into GERMAN with google-translate, then it would help to be able to read it in German in the German forum.[/quote]
Start working on it then! Do not give orders, we're not your personal support. If *we* are going in great lengths to help you, you should lift a finger or two sometimes...
Erika

Post by Erika »

You did not understand the message. No criticism of those who speak English. Calling on all to help and to do their share as well. Hyterie is inappropriate here. If someone does not understand English, it is not helped if only written in English. Since this help is no help because useless. Since this is especially the part forum for GERMAN, one should also keep that in the language.

Du hast die Botschaft nicht verstanden. Keine Kritik an die die englisch sprechen. Aufforderung an alle, mitzuhelfen und ihren Anteil auch zu tun. Hyterie ist hier unangebracht. Wenn jemand kein englisch versteht, ist ihm nämlich nicht geholfen, wenn nur in englisch geschrieben wird. Da ist diese Hilfe keine Hilfe weil nutzlos. Da dies speziell der Teil Forum für DEUTSCH ist, sollte man das auch in der Sprache beibehalten.