Virtualbox Internet Langsam

Allgemeine Diskussionen über den Einsatz von VirtualBox.
mpack
Site Moderator
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Mostly XP

Re: Virtualbox Internet Langsam

Post by mpack »

Perhaps this logged error has something to do with it?
VBox.log wrote: 00:00:02.654988 VRDP: Statistics created: [full], enabled: 0.
00:00:02.656084 VRDP: VRDP: VD: Frames=10 MinMS=15 MaxMS=300 HistoryMS=2000 VideoMS=300
00:00:02.656166 VRDP: Failed to query a property: 9, rc = VERR_NOT_SUPPORTED
00:00:02.681042 VRDP: TCP server failed to bind to a port: default 3389, range [5970]
00:00:02.681132 VRDP: Failed to start VRDP-IN thread, rc = VERR_NET_ADDRESS_IN_USE
00:00:02.681292 VRDP: TCP server closed.
00:00:02.681904 VRDE: Warning: failed to launch VRDE server (VERR_NET_ADDRESS_IN_USE): VirtualBox Remote Desktop Extension server can't bind to the port(s): 5970
It looiks like you may be trying to use some non-shareable resource that your host is already using.

p.s. Please attach log files locally in future, that was after all what you were instructed to do. Offsite links can be suspicious, plus they can go stale: whereas these user conversations are meant to remain for the benefit of future readers.
Timm55

Post by Timm55 »

Alles klar aber was bedeutet das jetzt auf Deutsch?

VM und Host streiten sich wegen Netzwerk? Deswegen wird VM mit Langsamkeit bestraft?
mpack
Site Moderator
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
Guest OSses: Mostly XP

Post by mpack »

The error says (in short) "network address already in use". I have little idea what address it refers to, but presumably it's an IP address, because it looks like it's a remote server error - the remote TCP server refused the connection because it doesn't allow multiple connections from the same IP address. This is just a guess by the way - I am only telling you what the error message means to me. You have to decide what it means to you.
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Post by socratis »

@mpack
Nope, that's the RDP server failing to start, because most probably the built-in RDP server is already running on the host. You can do the following if you want to get rid of that message...

@Timm55
Go to VM Settings » Display » Remote Display » Enable Server: uncheck that. Or simply change the default 3389 port.

More analysis later, when time permits... ;)
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
stefan.becker
Volunteer

Post by stefan.becker »

Eine Möglichkeit: IPV6 im Firefox deaktivieren.

Bsp.: http://tipps4you.de/tipp-32-firefox.html

Dann Firefox beenden, neu starten, erneut versuchen.

Wenn es nicht hilft, die Einstellung wieder auf den vorherigen Wert zurücksetzen.