Psswort Problem bei VM

Allgemeine Diskussionen über den Einsatz von VirtualBox.
virtusbo

Psswort Problem bei VM

Post by virtusbo »

Nach dem ich eine VM erstellt habe kommt das Problem dass ich mich mit Passwort anmelden soll, obwohl ich mir sicher bin keins vergeben zu haben.

Kann man das ausschalten oder bekommt jede VM ein Passwort zugewiesen?

Komme dann nicht mehr in VM rein, weil ständig falsches Passwort, aber habe garkeins vergeben
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: Psswort Problem bei VM

Post by socratis »

Re-install the VM.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
stefan.becker
Volunteer

Post by stefan.becker »

Das hat aber auch mit VirtualBox nichts zu tun.
virtusbo

Post by virtusbo »

Hello i install VM and after 2-3days VM want a passwort or Windows but i have no given password before.

why is this so, and how can i fix it? Can i set password and if yes where
socratis
Site Moderator

Post by socratis »

VirtualBox does NOT provide the software, it provides the hardware. If your VM asks for a password, you should check with your VM. And I don't understand why after 2-3 days... :shock:
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
virtusbo

Post by virtusbo »

Step by Step
I install VM with Windows 10. All went good.
Day 1 all is okay
Day 2 all is okay i cann close Vm open it alld good without password.

But than i want to open VM like i do it everywhere and Windows 10 want to have a password, but i dont set password, so why is he asking for passwort after 2-3days? I dont understand it.

and nothing to do, because i dont knwo password
socratis
Site Moderator

Post by socratis »

You're the only one the I've known that has seen this. It's definitely NOT VirtualBox. Can you post a screenshot of when the password is asked?
virtusbo

Post by virtusbo »

thank you socra

i have fix it, problem was password, it was there but have found it.

The password to your VM is "Passw0rd!"
socratis
Site Moderator

Post by socratis »

I repeat once again; if a VM has a password, that's the problem of a VM, not VirtualBox!
stefan.becker
Volunteer

Post by stefan.becker »

Oder anderes gesagt, hat Windows auf dem Laptop das gleiche Problem, liegt das an Windows und nicht am Hersteller.

Nutze dieses Forum für VirtualBox Probleme. Dieses ist jedenfalls definitiv keines.
socratis
Site Moderator

Post by socratis »

virtusbo wrote:i have fix it, problem was password, it was there but have found it.
I *finally* know what happened! You downloaded the Internet Explorer compatibility VMs! Where it says: