Mehrer Hosts?

Allgemeine Diskussionen über den Einsatz von VirtualBox.
Zombieanfuehrer

Mehrer Hosts?

Post by Zombieanfuehrer »

Guten Tag,

Ich habe ein Debian-64 bit System als Virtuelle Maschine, dieses habe ich auf einer sd-card erstellt.
Jetzt würde ich gerne auch auf anderen Rechnern (Hosts) dieses Gast-System (Debian VM) benutzten, so das der aktuelle Zustand der VM immer auf der sd-card ist.
Ist das überhaupt möglich? Und wenn ja wie?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: Mehrer Hosts?

Post by socratis »

[color=#BF6000]DeepL translate[/color] wrote:I have a Debian-64 bit system as a virtual machine, which I created on an sd-card. Now I would like to use this guest system (Debian VM) on other hosts as well, so that the current state of the VM is always on the sd-card. Is that even possible? And if so, how?
If you mean that you created the VM directly on the SD card, or, you used the instructions from "Moving a VM", then you can. Simply put the SD card on the new host, and double-click the ".vbox" file.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.