"Details of Snapshot" Window Size

Here you can provide suggestions on how to improve the product, website, etc.
misvin
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
VBox Version: OSE other
Guest OSses: Windows 10

"Details of Snapshot" Window Size

Post by misvin »

Hello,
Snapshot Details window has many different information: Name, Description, Details.
Every time I need to enlarge manually the window size.
I suggest to store in the registry (or in the configuration file) the information about Snapshot Details window size and its location: Width, Height, PositionX and PositionY.

Thanks
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: "Details of Snapshot" Window Size

Post by socratis »

You didn't mention your VirtualBox version (you should always state your exact software version), but if you haven't tried it, try the 5.2.0 RC1 version. Information in the top-right side of http://www.virtualbox.org/
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
misvin
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
VBox Version: OSE other
Guest OSses: Windows 10

Post by misvin »

I have VirtualBox 5.1.28 in the production environment, and I do NOT use VirtualBox Release Candidate on production machines.
Do you know if 5.2.0 RC1 version should resolve my issue?
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Post by socratis »

I don't know if it will cover your expectations. Wait for the final release, it should be AnyDayNow™.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.