Build VirtualBox OSE 64 Bit on Windows

Discussions related to using the OSE version of VirtualBox.
keros

Build VirtualBox OSE 64 Bit on Windows

Post by keros »

Hi

I am trying to build VB OSE 64 bit version. I haven't found anything about this and the 32 bit buld instructions does not work for 64 bit. So i write this thread for two things.

1: I need help. My compiling skills are relativly low.
2: I would write an how to about this.

Most of the description i have from "yk70010". I hope it is ok to use it here :)

My build environment:

Code: Select all

OS Windows Vista Business x64
Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition with service pack 2 (Version: 2.0.50727)
Windows Platform SDK -- Windows Vista Update & .NET 3.0 SDK (Feb-07)(6.1.6000.16384.10)
Windows Driver Develpment Kit -- GRMWDK_EN_7600_1.ISO
Microsoft DirectX SDK (February 2010)

MingW
  GCC Version 3
    gcc-core-3.3.3-20040217-1.tar.gz
    gcc-g++-3.3.3-20040217-1.tar.gz

MinGW Runtime
    mingwrt-3.18-mingw32-dev.tar.gz

MinGW API for MS-Windows
    w32api-3.14-mingw32-dev.tar.gz

GNU Binutils
    binutils-2.20.1-2-mingw32-bin.tar.gz

SDL
  SDL-devel-1.2.14-VC8.zip

QT
  qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.6.2.zip

OpenSSL
  openssl-0.9.8n.tar.gz

cURL
  curl-7.20.1.tar.bz2

python
  python-2.6.5.msi

gSOAP
  gsoap_2.7.16.zip  

Perl
  ActivePerl-5.10.1.1007-MSWin32-x64-291969.msi
First I think I should replace Mingw with Mingw-w64. But I am not sure if this is necessary.

What i have done until now:

Directory Tree

C:\Perl
  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft DirectX SDK (November 2008)
  C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0
  C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC
  C:\Python26
  C:\WINDDK\7600.16385.1

C:\z_Build2
  ? curl-7.20.1
  ? gsoap-2.7
  ? mingw
  ? openssl-0.9.8n
  ? qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.6.2
  ? SDL-1.2.14
  ? VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE
Console:

Start -> Programs -> Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 -> Visual Studio Tools -> Visual Studio 2005 x64 Win64- Command Prompt
Build QT (yk70010):

"C:\Program Files\Microsoft DirectX SDK (November 2008)\Utilities\Bin\dx_setenv.cmd"

set PATH=%PATH%;C:\z_Build2\qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.6.2\bin;

cd C:\z_Build2\qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.6.2

configure ^
  -release -opensource -shared -no-ltcg -no-fast ^
  -exceptions -accessibility -stl -no-sql-sqlite ^
  -no-qt3support -no-openvg -graphicssystem raster ^
  -qt-zlib -qt-gif -qt-libpng -qt-libmng -qt-libtiff ^
  -qt-libjpeg -no-dsp -no-vcproj -no-incredibuild-xge ^
  -no-plugin-manifests -qmake -process -rtti -no-mmx ^
  -no-3dnow -no-sse -no-sse2 -no-openssl -no-dbus ^
  -no-phonon -no-phonon-backend -no-multimedia ^
  -no-audio-backend -no-webkit -no-script ^
  -no-scripttools -no-declarative ^
  -arch windows ^
  -qt-style-windows ^
  -qt-style-windowsxp -qt-style-windowsvista ^
  -qt-style-plastique -qt-style-cleanlooks ^
  -no-style-motif -no-style-cde ^
  -no-native-gestures

nmake
Build OpenSSL:

set PATH=%PATH%;C:\Perl\bin;

cd C:\z_Build2\openssl-0.9.8n

perl Configure VC-WIN64A --prefix=C:/z_Build2/openssl

ms\do_win64a

nmake -f ms\ntdll.mak

nmake -f ms\ntdll.mak test

nmake -f ms\ntdll.mak install
cUrl:

Edit -> C:\z_Build2\curl-7.20.1\lib\Makefile.vc8
Change:
!IFNDEF MACHINE
MACHINE  = X86
!ENDIF

to

!IFNDEF MACHINE
MACHINE  = X64
!ENDIF

cd C:\z_Build2\curl-7.20.1

pushd lib
nmake /f Makefile.vc8 cfg=release-dll ^
  > C:\z_Build2\curl-7.20.0.build-dll.log 2>&1
popd

xcopy /E /I ^
  C:\z_Build2\curl-7.20.1\include ^
  C:\z_Build2\libcurl\include

pushd C:\z_Build2\curl-7.20.0\lib\release-dll
copy libcurl.dll     C:\z_Build2\libcurl
copy libcurl_imp.lib C:\z_Build2\libcurl\libcurl.lib
popd
Now i came to VirtualBox. First I think "configure.vbs" have to be change completly. Sadly there are exremly much hardcoded paths in this file. I have managed to run the configure script without errors, but only with some very dirty hacks.

C:\z_Build2\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE>cscript configure.vbs --with-DDK="C:\WINDDK\7600.16385.1" --with-DXSDK="C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft DirectX SDK (February 2010)" --with-libSDL=C:\z_Build2\SDL-1.2.14 --with-MinGW=C:\z_Build2\mingw --with-Qt4=C:\z_Build2\qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.6.2 --with-SDK="C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0" --with-python=C:\Python26 --with-openssl=C:\z_Build2\openssl --with-libcurl=C:\z_Build2\libcurl
I have done very much in the system to get this work. I don't would contribute this because that was absolutly wrong and this was only testing for me ;)
By the way VB compilation ends after 5 secs with an error so my hacks are useless :D

I hope this will give everybody a start position. Now it is important to get the rest done.
If someone know whitch parts must be changed in the configure script, this would be very helpfull. I will test some changes in the next days.
If someone see failures in my current way (how i have compiled ,openssl, curl, ...), please correct me (and maybe say why this would not work).

keros
pessimism
Primary OS: MS Windows 7
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Windows, Linux, FreeBSD

Re: Build VirtualBox OSE 64 Bit on Windows

Post by pessimism »

I am taking a crack at this too, except using VS2010. I will let you know how it goes. Can you post the output where the build currently fails?

QT builds successfully under 2010 with this code:

md c:\qt
xcopy mkspecs c:\qt
set QMAKESPEC=win32-msvc2008

configure ^
  -release -opensource -shared -no-fast ^
  -exceptions -no-accessibility -stl -no-sql-sqlite ^
  -no-plugin-manifests -qmake -process -ltcg -rtti ^
  -no-openssl -mmx -3dnow -sse2 -sse -no-dbus ^
  -nomake demos -nomake examples ^
  -arch windows -prefix c:\qt ^
  -qt-style-windows ^
  -no-native-gestures

nmake
I included some processor optimizations for modern CPUs. Build time was approx. 50 minutes on a Core 2 Duo 1.86.

OpenSSL built using your instructions without any problems using 2010 and passed all tests.

curl builds successfully if you edit and use Makefile.VC9 instead of Makefile.VC8

SDL 1.2.14 builds successfully as full 64 bit by:
- extracting the visualc.zip archive inside the source distribution,
- opening the SDL.sln solution inside the newly created visualc subfolder and allowing the solution to convert/upgrade
- creating a new build configuration based off Release, then creating a new target "x64", then for each of the two projects, removing /MACHINE:I386 from the Linker Command line extra options.
- the test applications will also build, but you have to remove sdl.lib and sdlmain.lib as dependencies for each of the twelve projects, then re-add them from the correct locations (it tries to find them in some debug folder instead of the release one).
Last edited by pessimism on 29. Apr 2010, 16:25, edited 1 time in total.
keros

Post by keros »

I have talked yesterday with "klaus-vb" in irc about x64 building and know now a little more (thanks to him :) )

My problem is now that i have found a bug in the "configure.vbs" file whitch maybe goes through the complete build prozess (AutoConfig.kmk). Here is the Bugreport #6606.
If the hardcoded string is only wrong in the "configure.vbs" file it would be relatively easy to fix it. But if the string is also combined with some hardcoded strings to something like ".../bin/bin/" in the build process it would be much more work to find it everywhere and fix it.

If I change line 964 in "configure.vbs" from

if Shell(DosSlashes(strPathVC & "/bin/cl.exe"), True) <> 0 then
to
if Shell(DosSlashes(strPathVC & "/amd64/cl.exe"), True) <> 0 then
the first error is gone. But this needs also manualy changes in "AutoConfig.kmk". And i don't belive that this would fix it everywhere.

The second one is:

error: Cannot find a suitable Platform SDK. Check configure.log and the build requirements.
I have to update the Bugreport. The configure script should search in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0\Lib\x64" not in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0\Lib" for the two lib files (Kernel32.Lib, User32.Lib).
I have copied out all files from the "x64" folder to the "lib" folder to "get around" this error :/

After this the configuration runs without errors.

Now i have used the instructions from "yk700101"
yk700101 wrote: Building VirtualBox(make)
  • Prepare
    Edit C:\z_Build2\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\AutoConfig.kmk
    Add to the bottom

VBOX_GSOAP_INSTALLED = 1
    VBOX_PATH_GSOAP := C:/z_Build2/gsoap-2.7/gsoap
    VBOX_PATH_GSOAP_BIN   := $(VBOX_PATH_GSOAP)/bin/win32
    PATH_SDK_WINDDK := $(PATH_SDK_W2K3DDK)

• Command

cd C:\z_Build2\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE

env.bat

set PATH=%PATH%;C:\z_Build2\mingw\bin;

set PATH=%PATH%;C:\z_Build2\qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.6.2\bin;

kmk > C:\z_Build2\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE.build.log 2>&1

I also change in "AutoConfig.kmk"

PATH_TOOL_VCC80       := C:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1/VC/bin
to
PATH_TOOL_VCC80       := C:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1/VC/
kmk ends up with this:

kBuild: Linking bin2c
kBuild: Linking biossums
libcmt.lib(_file.obj) : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__EnterCriticalSection@4" in Funktion "__lock_file".
libcmt.lib(mlock.obj) : error LNK2001: Nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__EnterCriticalSection@4".
libcmt.lib(stream.obj) : error LNK2001: Nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__EnterCriticalSection@4".
libcmt.lib(osfinfo.obj) : error LNK2001: Nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__EnterCriticalSection@4".
libcmt.lib(_file.obj) : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__LeaveCriticalSection@4" in Funktion "__unlock_file".
libcmt.lib(_file.obj) : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__EnterCriticalSection@4" in Funktion "__lock_file".
libcmt.lib(mlock.obj) : error LNK2001: Nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__EnterCriticalSection@4".
libcmt.lib(stream.obj) : error LNK2001: Nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__EnterCriticalSection@4".
.................................................. Many More ..........................................................................
libcmt.lib(w_str.obj) : error LNK2001: Nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__GetStringTypeW@16".
libcmt.lib(strftime.obj) : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__GetTimeFormatA@24" in Funktion ""int __cdecl _store_winword(struct localeinfo_struct *,int,struct tm const *,char * *,unsigned int *,struct __lc_time_data *)" (?_store_winword@@YAHPAUlocaleinfo_struct@@HPBUtm@@PAPADPAIPAU__lc_time_data@@@Z)".
libcmt.lib(strftime.obj) : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__GetDateFormatA@24" in Funktion ""int __cdecl _store_winword(struct localeinfo_struct *,int,struct tm const *,char * *,unsigned int *,struct __lc_time_data *)" (?_store_winword@@YAHPAUlocaleinfo_struct@@HPBUtm@@PAPADPAIPAU__lc_time_data@@@Z)".
libcmt.lib(getqloc.obj) : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__GetUserDefaultLCID@0" in Funktion "_GetLcidFromDefault".
libcmt.lib(getqloc.obj) : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__GetLocaleInfoA@16" in Funktion "_ProcessCodePage".
libcmt.lib(w_loc.obj) : error LNK2001: Nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__GetLocaleInfoA@16".
libcmt.lib(a_loc.obj) : error LNK2001: Nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__GetLocaleInfoA@16".
libcmt.lib(convrtcp.obj) : error LNK2001: Nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__GetLocaleInfoA@16".
libcmt.lib(getqloc.obj) : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__EnumSystemLocalesA@8" in Funktion "_GetLcidFromCountry".
libcmt.lib(getqloc.obj) : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__IsValidLocale@8" in Funktion "___get_qualified_locale".
libcmt.lib(msize.obj) : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__HeapSize@12" in Funktion "__msize".
libcmt.lib(w_loc.obj) : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__GetLocaleInfoW@16" in Funktion ""int __cdecl __crtGetLocaleInfoW_stat(struct localeinfo_struct *,unsigned long,unsigned long,wchar_t *,int,int)" (?__crtGetLocaleInfoW_stat@@YAHPAUlocaleinfo_struct@@KKPA_WHH@Z)".
libcmt.lib(a_loc.obj) : error LNK2001: Nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__GetLocaleInfoW@16".
libcmt.lib(chsize.obj) : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__SetEndOfFile@4" in Funktion "__chsize_nolock".
libcmt.lib(tzset.obj) : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__GetTimeZoneInformation@4" in Funktion "__tzset_nolock".
libcmt.lib(a_cmp.obj) : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__CompareStringA@24" in Funktion ""int __cdecl __crtCompareStringA_stat(struct localeinfo_struct *,unsigned long,unsigned long,char const *,int,char const *,int,int)" (?__crtCompareStringA_stat@@YAHPAUlocaleinfo_struct@@KKPBDH1HH@Z)".
libcmt.lib(a_cmp.obj) : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__CompareStringW@24" in Funktion ""int __cdecl __crtCompareStringA_stat(struct localeinfo_struct *,unsigned long,unsigned long,char const *,int,char const *,int,int)" (?__crtCompareStringA_stat@@YAHPAUlocaleinfo_struct@@KKPBDH1HH@Z)".
libcmt.lib(setenv.obj) : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__SetEnvironmentVariableA@8" in Funktion "___crtsetenv".
C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/biossums/biossums.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 88 nicht aufgelöste externe Verweise.
kmk.exe[2]: *** [C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/bin2c/bin2c.exe] Error 1120
The failing command:
@ C:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1/VC//bin/link.exe -nologo -machine:x86                    /NOD /INCREMENTAL:NO /MAPINFO:EXPORTS /LARGEADDRESSAWARE /DEBUG /DISALLOWLIB:libcd.lib /DISALLOWLIB:libcmtd.lib /DISALLOWLIB:msvcrt.lib /DISALLOWLIB:msvcrtd.lib /DISALLOWLIB:msvcprt.lib /DISALLOWLIB:msvcprtd.lib      /OUT:C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/bin2c/bin2c.exe /MAPINFO:EXPORTS /INCREMENTAL:NO /MAP:C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/bin2c/bin2c.map    /LIBPATH:C:/PROGRA~1/MICROS~4/Windows/v6.0/Lib C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.x86\\release\\obj\\bin2c\\bin2c.obj      C:\\PROGRA~2\\MICROS~1\\VC\\\\lib\\oldnames.lib C:\\PROGRA~2\\MICROS~1\\VC\\\\lib\\libcmt.lib C:\\PROGRA~2\\MICROS~1\\VC\\\\lib\\libcpmt.lib       C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\Kernel32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\User32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\Gdi32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\AdvAPI32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\Shell32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\ShLwApi.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\SetupAPI.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\Uuid.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\Version.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\WS2_32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\Ole32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\OleAut32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\OleDlg.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\RpcRT4.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\DbgHelp.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\ImageHlp.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\IPHlpApi.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\ComCtl32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\ComDlg32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\WinSpool.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\WinMM.Lib              
kmk.exe[2]: *** [C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/bin2c/bin2c.exe] Deleting file `C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/bin2c/bin2c.map'
kmk.exe[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
kmk.exe[2]: *** [C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/biossums/biossums.exe] Error 1120
The failing command:
@ C:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1/VC//bin/link.exe -nologo -machine:x86                    /NOD /INCREMENTAL:NO /MAPINFO:EXPORTS /LARGEADDRESSAWARE /DEBUG /DISALLOWLIB:libcd.lib /DISALLOWLIB:libcmtd.lib /DISALLOWLIB:msvcrt.lib /DISALLOWLIB:msvcrtd.lib /DISALLOWLIB:msvcprt.lib /DISALLOWLIB:msvcprtd.lib      /OUT:C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/biossums/biossums.exe /MAPINFO:EXPORTS /INCREMENTAL:NO /MAP:C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/biossums/biossums.map    /LIBPATH:C:/PROGRA~1/MICROS~4/Windows/v6.0/Lib C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.x86\\release\\obj\\biossums\\biossums.obj      C:\\PROGRA~2\\MICROS~1\\VC\\\\lib\\oldnames.lib C:\\PROGRA~2\\MICROS~1\\VC\\\\lib\\libcmt.lib C:\\PROGRA~2\\MICROS~1\\VC\\\\lib\\libcpmt.lib       C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\Kernel32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\User32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\Gdi32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\AdvAPI32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\Shell32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\ShLwApi.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\SetupAPI.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\Uuid.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\Version.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\WS2_32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\Ole32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\OleAut32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\OleDlg.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\RpcRT4.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\DbgHelp.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\ImageHlp.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\IPHlpApi.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\ComCtl32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\ComDlg32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\WinSpool.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib\\WinMM.Lib              
kmk.exe[2]: *** [C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/biossums/biossums.exe] Deleting file `C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/biossums/biossums.map'
kmk.exe[2]: Leaving directory `C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE'
kmk.exe[2]: Entering directory `C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE'
kmk.exe[2]: *** Exiting with status 2
kmk.exe[1]: *** [pass_bldprogs_this] Error 2
kmk.exe[1]: Leaving directory `C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE'
kmk: *** [pass_bldprogs_order] Error 2
yogg
pessimism

Post by pessimism »

in Autoconfig.kmk change PATH_TOOL_VCC80 to PATH_TOOL_VCC80AMD64
and, before calling kmk, run

kbuild\envwin.cmd --amd64
This should fully set the build system to 64 bit target mode and get you much further than where you are now. I am currently stuck later on in the build process where it begins compiling assembler with YASM.

kBuild: Compiling RuntimeR3 - E:/vbox/src/VBox/Runtime/win/amd64/ASMAtomicBitClear.asm
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, yasm.exe -f win64 -DASM_FORMAT_PE -D__YASM__ -Worphan-labels -g cv8 -IE:/vbox/src/VBox/Runtime/include/ -IE:/vbox/src/libs/zlib-1.2.1/ -IE:/vbox/src/libs/liblzf-3.4/ -IE:/vbox/src/libs/libxml2-2.6.30/include/ -IE:/v
box/src/libs/boost-1.37.0/ -IC:/PROGRA~2/MIA713~1/Windows/v7.0A/Include/ -IC:/PROGRA~2/MIA713~1/Windows/v7.0A/Include/ -IC:/WinDDK/7600.16385.1/inc/ddk/ -IC:/WinDDK/7600.16385.1/inc/ddk/wnet/ -IC:/WinDDK/7600.16385.1/inc/wnet/ -IC:/WinDDK/7600.16385.
1/inc/ddk/wdm/wnet/ -IE:/vbox/include/ -IE:/vbox/out/win.amd64/release/ -DVBOX -DVBOX_OSE -DVBOX_WITH_64_BITS_GUESTS -DRT_OS_WINDOWS -D__WIN__ -DRT_ARCH_AMD64 -D__AMD64__ -D__WIN64__ -D_REENTRANT -DWIN32 -D_WINDOWS -D_MBCS -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -D_
AMD64_ -DIN_RING3 -DHC_ARCH_BITS=64 -DGC_ARCH_BITS=64 -DIN_RT_R3 -DIN_SUP_R3 -DLDR_WITH_NATIVE -DLDR_WITH_ELF32 -DLDR_WITH_PE -DRT_WITH_VBOX -DRT_NO_GIP -l E:/vbox/out/win.amd64/release/obj/RuntimeR3/win/amd64/ASMAtomicBitClear.lst -o E:/vbox/out/win
.amd64/release/obj/RuntimeR3/win/amd64/ASMAtomicBitClear.obj E:/vbox/src/VBox/Runtime/win/amd64/ASMAtomicBitClear.asm, ...) failed.
make (e=127): The specified procedure could not be found.
kmk.exe[2]: *** [E:/vbox/out/win.amd64/release/obj/RuntimeR3/win/amd64/ASMAtomicBitClear.obj] Error 127
The failing command:
@yasm.exe -f win64 -DASM_FORMAT_PE   -D__YASM__ -Worphan-labels -g cv8 -IE:/vbox/src/VBox/Runtime/include/ -IE:/vbox/src/libs/zlib-1.2.1/ -IE:/vbox/src/libs/liblzf-3.4/ -IE:/vbox/src/libs/libxml2-2.6.30/include/ -IE:/vbox/src/libs/boost-1.37.0/ -IC:/
PROGRA~2/MIA713~1/Windows/v7.0A/Include/ -IC:/PROGRA~2/MIA713~1/Windows/v7.0A/Include/ -IC:/WinDDK/7600.16385.1/inc/ddk/ -IC:/WinDDK/7600.16385.1/inc/ddk/wnet/ -IC:/WinDDK/7600.16385.1/inc/wnet/ -IC:/WinDDK/7600.16385.1/inc/ddk/wdm/wnet/ -IE:/vbox/in
clude/ -IE:/vbox/out/win.amd64/release/ -DVBOX -DVBOX_OSE -DVBOX_WITH_64_BITS_GUESTS -DRT_OS_WINDOWS -D__WIN__ -DRT_ARCH_AMD64 -D__AMD64__ -D__WIN64__ -D_REENTRANT -DWIN32 -D_WINDOWS -D_MBCS -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -D_AMD64_ -DIN_RING3 -DHC_ARCH_BITS
=64 -DGC_ARCH_BITS=64 -DIN_RT_R3 -DIN_SUP_R3 -DLDR_WITH_NATIVE -DLDR_WITH_ELF32 -DLDR_WITH_PE -DRT_WITH_VBOX -DRT_NO_GIP -l E:/vbox/out/win.amd64/release/obj/RuntimeR3/win/amd64/ASMAtomicBitClear.lst -o E:/vbox/out/win.amd64/release/obj/RuntimeR3/win
/amd64/ASMAtomicBitClear.obj E:/vbox/src/VBox/Runtime/win/amd64/ASMAtomicBitClear.asm
Last edited by pessimism on 29. Apr 2010, 20:00, edited 1 time in total.
pessimism

Post by pessimism »

YASM problem solved: Add VBOX AMD64 Tools directory to PATH:

set PATH=%PATH%e:\vbox\tools\win.amd64\bin
keros

Post by keros »

Thank you for that, that helped a lot.

My first error i get now was this

Build: Compiling RuntimeR3 - C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/src/VBox/Runtime/r3/process.cpp
process.cpp
C:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1/VC/include\intrin.h(944) : error C2733: Zweite C-Bindung fr berladene Funktion '_interlockedbittestandset' nicht zul„ssig
        C:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1/VC/include\intrin.h(944): Siehe Deklaration von '_interlockedbittestandset'
C:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1/VC/include\intrin.h(945) : error C2733: Zweite C-Bindung fr berladene Funktion '_interlockedbittestandreset' nicht zul„ssig
        C:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1/VC/include\intrin.h(945): Siehe Deklaration von '_interlockedbittestandreset'
C:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1/VC/include\intrin.h(950) : error C2733: Zweite C-Bindung fr berladene Funktion '_interlockedbittestandset64' nicht zul„ssig
        C:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1/VC/include\intrin.h(950): Siehe Deklaration von '_interlockedbittestandset64'
C:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1/VC/include\intrin.h(951) : error C2733: Zweite C-Bindung fr berladene Funktion '_interlockedbittestandreset64' nicht zul„ssig
        C:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1/VC/include\intrin.h(951): Siehe Deklaration von '_interlockedbittestandreset64'
kmk.exe[2]: *** [C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/RuntimeR3/r3/alloc-ef.obj] Error 2
The failing command:
@ C:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1/VC/bin/amd64/cl.exe -c -TP -c -nologo -O2 -Zi -Zl -GR- -EHsc -GF -W3 -wd4065 -wd4244 -wd4996 -Zc:wchar_t- -O2 -GS- -Oy- -MT -IC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/src/VBox/Runtime/include -IC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/src/libs/zlib-1.2.1 -IC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/src/libs/liblzf-3.4 -IC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/src/libs/libxml2-2.6.30/include -IC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/src/libs/boost-1.37.0 -IC:/PROGRA~1/MICROS~4/Windows/v6.0/Include -IC:/PROGRA~1/MICROS~4/Windows/v6.0/Include -IC:/WINDDK/7600.16385.1/inc/ddk -IC:/WINDDK/7600.16385.1/inc/ddk/wnet -IC:/WINDDK/7600.16385.1/inc/wnet -IC:/WINDDK/7600.16385.1/inc/ddk/wdm/wnet -IC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/include -IC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release -IC:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1/VC/include -IC:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1/VC/atlmfc/include -DVBOX -DVBOX_OSE -DVBOX_WITH_64_BITS_GUESTS -DRT_OS_WINDOWS -D__WIN__ -DRT_ARCH_AMD64 -D__AMD64__ -D__WIN64__ -D_REENTRANT -DWIN32 -D_WINDOWS -D_MBCS -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -D_AMD64_ -DIN_RING3 -DHC_ARCH_BITS=64 -DGC_ARCH_BITS=64 -DIN_RT_R3 -DIN_SUP_R3 -DLDR_WITH_NATIVE -DLDR_WITH_ELF32 -DLDR_WITH_PE -DRT_WITH_VBOX -DRT_NO_GIP -FdC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/RuntimeR3/r3/alloc-ef-obj.pdb -FD -FoC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/RuntimeR3/r3/alloc-ef.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\src\\VBox\\Runtime\\r3\\alloc-ef.cpp
kmk.exe[2]: *** [C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/RuntimeR3/r3/alloc-ef.obj] Deleting file `C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/RuntimeR3/r3/alloc-ef-obj.idb'
kmk.exe[1]: *** [pass_libraries_this] Error 2
kmk: *** [pass_libraries_order] Error 2
This seems to be an issue between Win DDK and VS (not sure baout this).
I fixed it with an modification of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\intrin.h"

__MACHINEI(unsigned char _interlockedbittestandset(long *a, long b))
__MACHINEI(unsigned char _interlockedbittestandreset(long *a, long b))
to
__MACHINEI(unsigned char _interlockedbittestandset(long volatile *a, long b))
__MACHINEI(unsigned char _interlockedbittestandreset(long volatile *a, long b))

and

__MACHINEX64(unsigned char _interlockedbittestandset64(__int64 *a, __int64 b))
__MACHINEX64(unsigned char _interlockedbittestandreset64(__int64 *a, __int64 b))
to
__MACHINEX64(unsigned char _interlockedbittestandset64(__int64 volatile *a, __int64 b))
__MACHINEX64(unsigned char _interlockedbittestandreset64(__int64 volatile *a, __int64 b))
The next error was that "C:\WINDDK\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\ntdef.h" could not be found.
On my Vista System this path does not exist.
There is also an -- '' @todo vista: -- in the configure.vbs for that. Maybe this would fixed in te future.
The file lies in "C:\WINDDK\7600.16385.1\inc\api\"

My "fix". Create the "wnet" folder in "C:\WINDDK\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\" and copy everything from "C:\WINDDK\7600.16385.1\inc\api\" in this folder. I hope I find a better way in the future :oops:

Now i hang at this:

kBuild: Compiling RuntimeR3 - C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/src/VBox/Runtime/r3/win/rtFileNativeSetAttributes-win.cpp
kBuild: Compiling RuntimeR3 - C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/src/VBox/Runtime/r3/win/utf8-win.cpp
utf8-win.cpp
rtFileNativeSetAttributes-win.cpp
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(356) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(356) : error C3861: "SAL_functionClass": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(356) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(374) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(374) : error C3861: "SAL_acquire": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(374) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(381) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(381) : error C3861: "SAL_release": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(381) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(389) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(389) : error C3861: "SAL_acquireGlobal": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(389) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(399) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(399) : error C3861: "SAL_releaseGlobal": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(399) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(409) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(409) : error C3861: "SAL_mustHold": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(409) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(417) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(417) : error C3861: "SAL_mustHoldGlobal": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(417) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(427) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(427) : error C3861: "SAL_neverHold": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(427) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(435) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(435) : error C3861: "SAL_neverHoldGlobal": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(435) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(443) : error C2061: Syntaxfehler: Bezeichner 'holdsResource$'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(443) : error C2143: Syntaxfehler: Es fehlt ')' vor ';'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(443) : error C4430: Fehlender Typspezifizierer - int wird angenommen. Hinweis: "default-int" wird von C++ nicht untersttzt.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(443) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(444) : error C2061: Syntaxfehler: Bezeichner 'holdsResourceGlobal$'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(444) : error C2143: Syntaxfehler: Es fehlt ')' vor ';'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(444) : error C4430: Fehlender Typspezifizierer - int wird angenommen. Hinweis: "default-int" wird von C++ nicht untersttzt.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(444) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(532) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: '__SAL_YesNo' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(532) : error C3861: "SAL_clearDoInit": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(532) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(537) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'void' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(537) : error C3861: "SAL_IoGetDmaAdapter": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(537) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(554) : error C2065: '__AuToQuOtE': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(554) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(554) : error C3861: "SAL_return": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(554) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(568) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: '__SAL_YesNo' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(568) : error C3861: "SAL_constant": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(568) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(581) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: '__int64' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(581) : error C3861: "SAL_strictTypeMatch": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(581) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(589) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(589) : error C3861: "SAL_strictType": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(589) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(604) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: '__SAL_YesNo' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(604) : error C3861: "SAL_mayBePointer": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(604) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(620) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'void' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(620) : error C3861: "SAL_IsAliased": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(620) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(627) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: '__SAL_YesNo' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(627) : error C3861: "SAL_NeedsRelease": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(627) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(642) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(642) : error C3861: "SAL_preferredFunction": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(642) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(651) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(651) : error C3861: "SAL_error": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(651) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(663) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'void' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(663) : error C3861: "SAL_floatSaved": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(663) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(668) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'void' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(668) : error C3861: "SAL_floatRestored": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(668) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(674) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'void' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(674) : error C3861: "SAL_floatUsed": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(674) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(685) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'void' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(685) : error C3861: "SAL_interlocked": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(685) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(689) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: '__SAL_YesNo' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(689) : error C3861: "SAL_inTry": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(689) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(699) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(699) : error C3861: "SAL_IsFormatString": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(699) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(707) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: '__int64' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(707) : error C3861: "SAL_dispatchType": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(707) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(717) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(717) : error C3861: "SAL_completionType": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(717) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(722) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(722) : error C3861: "SAL_callbackType": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(722) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(836) : error C2061: Syntaxfehler: Bezeichner 'inFunctionClass$'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(836) : error C2143: Syntaxfehler: Es fehlt ')' vor ';'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(836) : error C4430: Fehlender Typspezifizierer - int wird angenommen. Hinweis: "default-int" wird von C++ nicht untersttzt.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(836) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(839) : error C2061: Syntaxfehler: Bezeichner 'isKernel$'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(839) : error C2143: Syntaxfehler: Es fehlt ')' vor ';'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(839) : error C4430: Fehlender Typspezifizierer - int wird angenommen. Hinweis: "default-int" wird von C++ nicht untersttzt.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(839) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(840) : error C2061: Syntaxfehler: Bezeichner 'isDriver$'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(840) : fatal error C1003: Mehr als 100 Fehler gefunden; Kompilierung wird abgebrochen.
kmk.exe[2]: *** [C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/RuntimeR3/r3/win/rtFileNativeSetAttributes-win.obj] Error 2
The failing command:
@ C:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1/VC/bin/amd64/cl.exe -c -TP -c -nologo -O2 -Zi -Zl -GR- -EHsc -GF -W3 -wd4065 -wd4244 -wd4996 -Zc:wchar_t- -O2 -GS- -Oy- -MT -IC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/src/VBox/Runtime/include -IC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/src/libs/zlib-1.2.1 -IC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/src/libs/liblzf-3.4 -IC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/src/libs/libxml2-2.6.30/include -IC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/src/libs/boost-1.37.0 -IC:/PROGRA~1/MICROS~4/Windows/v6.0/Include -IC:/PROGRA~1/MICROS~4/Windows/v6.0/Include -IC:/WINDDK/7600.16385.1/inc/ddk -IC:/WINDDK/7600.16385.1/inc/ddk/wnet -IC:/WINDDK/7600.16385.1/inc/wnet -IC:/WINDDK/7600.16385.1/inc/ddk/wdm/wnet -IC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/include -IC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release -IC:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1/VC/include -IC:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1/VC/atlmfc/include -DVBOX -DVBOX_OSE -DVBOX_WITH_64_BITS_GUESTS -DRT_OS_WINDOWS -D__WIN__ -DRT_ARCH_AMD64 -D__AMD64__ -D__WIN64__ -D_REENTRANT -DWIN32 -D_WINDOWS -D_MBCS -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -D_AMD64_ -DIN_RING3 -DHC_ARCH_BITS=64 -DGC_ARCH_BITS=64 -DIN_RT_R3 -DIN_SUP_R3 -DLDR_WITH_NATIVE -DLDR_WITH_ELF32 -DLDR_WITH_PE -DRT_WITH_VBOX -DRT_NO_GIP -FdC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/RuntimeR3/r3/win/rtFileNativeSetAttributes-win-obj.pdb -FD -FoC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/RuntimeR3/r3/win/rtFileNativeSetAttributes-win.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\src\\VBox\\Runtime\\r3\\win\\rtFileNativeSetAttributes-win.cpp
kmk.exe[2]: *** [C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/RuntimeR3/r3/win/rtFileNativeSetAttributes-win.obj] Deleting file `C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/RuntimeR3/r3/win/rtfilenativesetattributes-win-obj.idb'
Don't know what is runnig wrong here but I will find a solution :)

keros
pessimism

Post by pessimism »

I had that same problem with ntdef.h, I did some looking and that header was relocated between the 3000 series DDK and the newer Vista/Win7 ones.
My solution rather than copying the header:

set INCLUDE=%INCLUDE%C:\WinDDK\7600.16385.1\inc\api
pessimism

Post by pessimism »

Here is an update with all my hacks and fixes so far:

Win7 64 bit
install VS2010
install directx sdk feb 2010
install windows DDK

Start -> Programs -> Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 -> Visual Studio Tools -> Visual Studio x64 Win64 Command Prompt (2010)
QT:

set QMAKESPEC=win32-msvc2008
copy mkspecs folder to c:\dev\vboxdeps\qt

configure ^
  -release -opensource -shared -no-fast ^
  -exceptions -no-accessibility -stl -no-sql-sqlite ^
  -no-plugin-manifests -qmake -process -ltcg -rtti ^
  -no-openssl -mmx -3dnow -sse2 -sse -no-dbus ^
  -nomake demos -nomake examples ^
  -arch windows -prefix c:\dev\vboxdeps\qt ^
  -qt-style-windows ^
  -no-native-gestures

nmake
nmake install
install activeperl and activepython for x64, then REBOOT so environment settings take.

openSSL - 1.0.0 has a bug with asm and MSVC and wont compile, 1.0.0 april svn snapshot compiles but gives unresolved symbol errors with vbox. 0.9.8n is missing the symbols _CONF_get_section and _CONF_get_string, so you MUST USE 0.9.8k as recommended on the main build instructions page.

use this so 0.9.8k can find bufferoverflowu.lib and not fail in linking

set LIB=%LIB%;C:\WinDDK\7600.16385.1\lib\wnet\amd64
configure and build

perl Configure VC-WIN64A --prefix=C:\dev\vboxdeps\openssl

ms\do_win64a

nmake -f ms\ntdll.mak

nmake -f ms\ntdll.mak test

nmake -f ms\ntdll.mak install
SDL 1.2.14 builds successfully as full 64 bit by:
- extracting the visualc.zip archive inside the source distribution,
- opening the SDL.sln solution inside the newly created visualc subfolder and allowing the solution to convert/upgrade
- creating a new build configuration based off Release, then creating a new target "x64", then for each of the two projects, removing /MACHINE:I386 from the Linker Command line extra options.
- For each project, add %dxsdk_dir%\include; to the C++ include directories and %dxsdk_dir%\lib\x64; to the C++ lib directories
- the test applications will also build, but you have to remove sdl.lib and sdlmain.lib as dependencies for each of the twelve projects, then re-add them from the correct locations (it tries to find them in some debug folder instead of the release one).

Curl

edit makevile.vc9 and change machine from x86 to x64

pushd lib
nmake /f Makefile.vc9 cfg=release-dll 
popd

xcopy /E /I ^
  C:\dev\vboxdeps\curl-7.20.1\include ^
  C:\dev\vboxdeps\curl\include

pushd C:\dev\vboxdeps\curl-7.20.0\lib\release-dll
copy libcurl.dll     C:\dev\vboxdeps\curl
copy libcurl_imp.lib C:dev\vboxdeps\curl\libcurl.lib
popd
Alternatively, open vc6curl.dsw in the ide, create new configuration targetting x64 and build

Mingw64 - I am trying to use the 64 bit version of GCC Also:
Download mingw-w64-bin_x86_64-mingw_20100427_sezero.zip from the mingw64 sourceforge files page
extract to c:\mingw64
move contents of x86_64-w64-mingw32 folder up one level so everything is together

work around glitch in vbox build system that tries to call GCC by a linux name instead of the windows name

cd mingw64\bin
copy "x86_64-w64-mingw32-g++.exe" "x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu-g++.exe"
copy x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc.exe x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc.exe
copy ar.exe x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu-ar.exe
configure.VBS dirty ugly hacks
delete c compiler version check so 2010 works, REMOVE:

if   (InStr(1, g_strShellOutput, "Version 13.10") <= 0) _
    And (InStr(1, g_strShellOutput, "Version 14.") <= 0) then
      MsgError "The Visual C++ compiler we found ('" & strPathVC & "') isn't 7.1 or 8.0. Check the build requirements."
      exit sub
   end if
bypass incomplete DDK checks to allow use of modern DDK, CHANGE:

'' Quick check if the DDK is in the specified directory or not.
function CheckForWin2k3DDKSub(strPathDDK, blnCheckBuild)
   CheckForWin2k3DDKSub = False
   LogPrint "trying: strPathDDK=" & strPathDDK & " blnCheckBuild=" & blnCheckBuild
   '' @todo vista: if   (   LogFileExists(strPathDDK, "inc/ddk/wnet/ntdef.h") _
   '      Or LogFileExists(strPathDDK, "inc/api/ntdef.h")) _
   if   LogFileExists(strPathDDK, "inc/ddk/wnet/ntdef.h") _
    And LogFileExists(strPathDDK, "lib/wnet/i386/int64.lib") _
      then
      '' @todo figure out a way we can verify the version/build!
      CheckForWin2k3DDKSub = True
   end if
end function
TO:

'' Quick check if the DDK is in the specified directory or not.
function CheckForWin2k3DDKSub(strPathDDK, blnCheckBuild)
   LogPrint "forcing DDK"
      CheckForWin2k3DDKSub = True
end function   
change MINGW detection so it finds our 64 bit mingw
Globally search and replace

mingw32-gcc.exe
with

x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc.exe
replace

if (iMajor = 3) And (iMinor = 3) then
with

if (iMajor = 4) And (iMinor = 4) then
gsoap:
download the zip file from the gsoap site, extract only the gsoap subfolder inside the main gsoap folder to your development directory

Build Environment:

Prepares for 64 bit build

kbuild\envwin.cmd
Run configure.vbs to create Autoconfig.KMK

cscript configure.vbs ^
--with-VC="%VCINSTALLDIR%" ^
--with-VC-Common="%VS100COMNTOOLS%" ^
--with-DDK=c:\winddk\7600.16385.1 ^
--with-DXSDK="%DXSDK_DIR%" ^
--with-libSDL=C:\dev\vboxdeps\sdl ^
--with-MinGW=c:\mingw64 ^
--with-Qt4=C:\dev\vboxdeps\qt ^
--with-SDK="%WindowsSdkDir%" ^
--with-openssl=c:\dev\vboxdeps\openssl ^
--with-libcurl=C:\dev\vboxdeps\curl ^
--with-python=c:\python26 
Open the generated Autoconfig.KMK and add the following entries:

VBOX_GSOAP_INSTALLED = 1
VBOX_PATH_GSOAP := C:\dev\vboxdeps\gsoap
VBOX_PATH_GSOAP_BIN   := $(VBOX_PATH_GSOAP)\bin\win32
PATH_SDK_WINDDK := $(PATH_SDK_W2K3DDK)
PATH_TOOL_VCC80AMD64 := C:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~2.0/VC
TOOL_VCC80AMD64_RC   :=C:\PROGRA~2\MIA713~1\Windows\v7.0A\bin\x64\rc.exe
Add essential paths with these:

set INCLUDE=%INCLUDE%C:\WinDDK\7600.16385.1\inc\api
set PATH=%PATH%;c:\dev\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\tools\win.amd64\bin;c:\mingw64\bin;C:\dev\vboxdeps\qt\bin;
set PATH_KBUILD=c:\dev\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\kBuild
set PATH=c:\dev\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\kBuild\bin\win.amd64;%PATH%
DO NOT use env.bat like the script says. It tries to point to x86 tools even though we want 64 bit.

run kmk

kmk
These steps get me to this point, where something really crazy happens, note the garbled text, seems to be related to RC.exe

C:\PROGRA~2\MIA713~1\Windows\v7.0A\Include\intsafe.h(189) : warning C4005: 'UINT64_MAX' : macro redefinition
        C:\dev\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\include\iprt/stdint.h(240) : see previous definition of 'UINT64_MAX'
kBuild: Compiling VBoxCredProv - C:/dev/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/src/VBox/Additions/WINNT/VBoxCredProv/VBoxCredProv.rc
omk.exe[2]: *** No rule to make target `C:/dev/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/tools/win.x86/sdk/xM2i0c0r7o0s2o/f/tL i(bR/)x 6W4i/nUduoiwds. L(iRb)' ,R enseoeudrecde  bCyo m`pCi:l/edre vV/eVrisritouna l6B.o1x.-736.010..61_6O3S8E5/
 Cto/pwyirni.gahmtd 6(4C/)r eMliecarsoes/oofbtj /CVoBropxoCrraetdiPorno.v / VABlolx CrriegdhPtrso vr.edslelr'ved..
S
top.
kmk.exe[2]: Leaving directory `C:/dev/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE'
kmk.exe[2]: Entering directory `C:/dev/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE'
kmk.exe[1]: *** [pass_dlls_this] Error 2
kmk.exe[1]: Leaving directory `C:/dev/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE'
kmk: *** [pass_dlls_order] Error 2
running kmk again mysteriously allows the build to continue
I later get stopped here:

kBuild: Linking VBoxGINA
kmk.exe[2]: *** No rule to make target `C:/dev/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/tools/win.x86/sdk/x200702//Lib/x64/Uuid.Lib', needed by `C:/dev/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxCredProv/VBoxCredProv.dll'.  Stop.
   Creating library C:/dev/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxGINA/VBoxGINA.lib and object C:/dev/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxGINA/VBoxGINA.exp
kmk.exe[2]: Leaving directory `C:/dev/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE'
kmk.exe[2]: Entering directory `C:/dev/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE'
kmk.exe[1]: Leaving directory `C:/dev/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE'
We are getting closer, my OUT folder has 845MB of output in it and I have one DLL built so far, VBoxOGLcrutil.dll
pessimism

Post by pessimism »

Update: I've gotten through the building of VirtualBox.exe. Hit major issues with GCC once it tried to build the recompiler. Trying a fresh build to verify my fixes again (some of my previously posted ones were incorrect) and reverting to mingw32 3.3.3.
keros

Post by keros »

My build process does now also came nearly to the end.

kBuild: Compiling RuntimeR3 - C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/src/VBox/Runtime/r3/win/rtFileNativeSetAttributes-win.cpp
kBuild: Compiling RuntimeR3 - C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/src/VBox/Runtime/r3/win/utf8-win.cpp
utf8-win.cpp
rtFileNativeSetAttributes-win.cpp
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(356) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(356) : error C3861: "SAL_functionClass": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(356) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(374) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(374) : error C3861: "SAL_acquire": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(374) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(381) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(381) : error C3861: "SAL_release": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(381) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(389) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(389) : error C3861: "SAL_acquireGlobal": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(389) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(399) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(399) : error C3861: "SAL_releaseGlobal": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(399) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(409) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(409) : error C3861: "SAL_mustHold": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(409) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(417) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(417) : error C3861: "SAL_mustHoldGlobal": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(417) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(427) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(427) : error C3861: "SAL_neverHold": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(427) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(435) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(435) : error C3861: "SAL_neverHoldGlobal": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(435) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(443) : error C2061: Syntaxfehler: Bezeichner 'holdsResource$'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(443) : error C2143: Syntaxfehler: Es fehlt ')' vor ';'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(443) : error C4430: Fehlender Typspezifizierer - int wird angenommen. Hinweis: "default-int" wird von C++ nicht untersttzt.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(443) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(444) : error C2061: Syntaxfehler: Bezeichner 'holdsResourceGlobal$'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(444) : error C2143: Syntaxfehler: Es fehlt ')' vor ';'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(444) : error C4430: Fehlender Typspezifizierer - int wird angenommen. Hinweis: "default-int" wird von C++ nicht untersttzt.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(444) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(532) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: '__SAL_YesNo' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(532) : error C3861: "SAL_clearDoInit": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(532) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(537) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'void' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(537) : error C3861: "SAL_IoGetDmaAdapter": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(537) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(554) : error C2065: '__AuToQuOtE': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(554) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(554) : error C3861: "SAL_return": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(554) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(568) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: '__SAL_YesNo' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(568) : error C3861: "SAL_constant": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(568) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(581) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: '__int64' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(581) : error C3861: "SAL_strictTypeMatch": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(581) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(589) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(589) : error C3861: "SAL_strictType": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(589) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(604) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: '__SAL_YesNo' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(604) : error C3861: "SAL_mayBePointer": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(604) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(620) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'void' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(620) : error C3861: "SAL_IsAliased": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(620) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(627) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: '__SAL_YesNo' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(627) : error C3861: "SAL_NeedsRelease": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(627) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(642) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(642) : error C3861: "SAL_preferredFunction": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(642) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(651) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(651) : error C3861: "SAL_error": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(651) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(663) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'void' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(663) : error C3861: "SAL_floatSaved": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(663) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(668) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'void' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(668) : error C3861: "SAL_floatRestored": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(668) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(674) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'void' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(674) : error C3861: "SAL_floatUsed": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(674) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(685) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'void' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(685) : error C3861: "SAL_interlocked": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(685) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(689) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: '__SAL_YesNo' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(689) : error C3861: "SAL_inTry": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(689) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(699) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(699) : error C3861: "SAL_IsFormatString": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(699) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(707) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: '__int64' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(707) : error C3861: "SAL_dispatchType": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(707) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(717) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(717) : error C3861: "SAL_completionType": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(717) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(722) : error C2144: Syntaxfehler: 'char' sollte auf ')' folgen
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(722) : error C3861: "SAL_callbackType": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(722) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(836) : error C2061: Syntaxfehler: Bezeichner 'inFunctionClass$'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(836) : error C2143: Syntaxfehler: Es fehlt ')' vor ';'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(836) : error C4430: Fehlender Typspezifizierer - int wird angenommen. Hinweis: "default-int" wird von C++ nicht untersttzt.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(836) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(839) : error C2061: Syntaxfehler: Bezeichner 'isKernel$'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(839) : error C2143: Syntaxfehler: Es fehlt ')' vor ';'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(839) : error C4430: Fehlender Typspezifizierer - int wird angenommen. Hinweis: "default-int" wird von C++ nicht untersttzt.
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(839) : error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ')'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(840) : error C2061: Syntaxfehler: Bezeichner 'isDriver$'
c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\inc\ddk\wnet\DriverSpecs.h(840) : fatal error C1003: Mehr als 100 Fehler gefunden; Kompilierung wird abgebrochen.
kmk.exe[2]: *** [C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/RuntimeR3/r3/win/rtFileNativeSetAttributes-win.obj] Error 2
The failing command:
@ C:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1/VC/bin/amd64/cl.exe -c -TP -c -nologo -O2 -Zi -Zl -GR- -EHsc -GF -W3 -wd4065 -wd4244 -wd4996 -Zc:wchar_t- -O2 -GS- -Oy- -MT -IC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/src/VBox/Runtime/include -IC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/src/libs/zlib-1.2.1 -IC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/src/libs/liblzf-3.4 -IC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/src/libs/libxml2-2.6.30/include -IC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/src/libs/boost-1.37.0 -IC:/PROGRA~1/MICROS~4/Windows/v6.0/Include -IC:/PROGRA~1/MICROS~4/Windows/v6.0/Include -IC:/WINDDK/7600.16385.1/inc/ddk -IC:/WINDDK/7600.16385.1/inc/ddk/wnet -IC:/WINDDK/7600.16385.1/inc/wnet -IC:/WINDDK/7600.16385.1/inc/ddk/wdm/wnet -IC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/include -IC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release -IC:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1/VC/include -IC:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1/VC/atlmfc/include -DVBOX -DVBOX_OSE -DVBOX_WITH_64_BITS_GUESTS -DRT_OS_WINDOWS -D__WIN__ -DRT_ARCH_AMD64 -D__AMD64__ -D__WIN64__ -D_REENTRANT -DWIN32 -D_WINDOWS -D_MBCS -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -D_AMD64_ -DIN_RING3 -DHC_ARCH_BITS=64 -DGC_ARCH_BITS=64 -DIN_RT_R3 -DIN_SUP_R3 -DLDR_WITH_NATIVE -DLDR_WITH_ELF32 -DLDR_WITH_PE -DRT_WITH_VBOX -DRT_NO_GIP -FdC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/RuntimeR3/r3/win/rtFileNativeSetAttributes-win-obj.pdb -FD -FoC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/RuntimeR3/r3/win/rtFileNativeSetAttributes-win.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\src\\VBox\\Runtime\\r3\\win\\rtFileNativeSetAttributes-win.cpp
kmk.exe[2]: *** [C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/RuntimeR3/r3/win/rtFileNativeSetAttributes-win.obj] Deleting file `C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/RuntimeR3/r3/win/rtfilenativesetattributes-win-obj.idb'
The syntax errors came from an incompatibility. The "annotations" in the WINDDK are not downlevel compatible. So i have upgraded my Windows Platform SDK from "Windows Vista Update & .NET 3.0 SDK" to "Microsoft Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1". Now it works perfectly.

After that I hit the same problems with OpenSSL "0.9.8n". Downgrade to 0.9.8k. Strange thing, OpenSSL 1.0.0 does also not work with 32bit but I have already compiled a working 32bit version with 0.9.8n.

Now I hit the mingw (32) problem. Upgrade to mingw-w64 and copy the files helps.
I had to copy an extra file:

copy "x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc.exe" gcc.exe
The build process looks good now until this:

kBuild: Compiling VBoxCredProv - C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/src/VBox/Additions/WINNT/VBoxCredProv/VBoxCredProv.rc
kmk.exe[2]: *** No rule to make target `C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/tools/win.x86/sdk/x200702//Lib/x64/Uuid.Lib', needed by `C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxCredProv/VBoxCredProv.dll'.  Stop.
I have solved it with caling
kmk (extremly strange :/ )
again

But now I hang with this error:

VBoxRT.def : error LNK2001: Nicht aufgel??s externes Symbol "_CONF_get_section".
VBoxRT.def : error LNK2001: Nicht aufgel??s externes Symbol "_CONF_get_string".
C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxRT/VBoxRT.lib : fatal error LNK1120: 2 nicht aufgel?? externe Verweise.
kmk.exe[2]: *** [C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxRT/VBoxRT.dll] Error 1120
The failing command:
@ C:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1/VC/bin/amd64/link.exe -nologo -machine:amd64                                                                     /NOD /INCREMENTAL:NO /MAPINFO:EXPORTS /LARGEADDRESSAWARE /DEBUG /DISALLOWLIB:libc.lib /DISALLOWLIB:libcd.lib /DISALLOWLIB:libcmt.lib /DISALLOWLIB:libcmtd.lib /DISALLOWLIB:msvcrtd.lib /DISALLOWLIB:msvcprtd.lib  /MANIFEST    /OUT:C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxRT/VBoxRT.dll /IMPLIB:C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxRT/VBoxRT.lib /MAPINFO:EXPORTS /INCREMENTAL:NO /MAP:C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxRT/VBoxRT.map /DLL  /DEF:C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxRT/VBoxRT.def   /LIBPATH:C:/PROGRA~1/MICROS~4/Windows/v7.0/Lib/x64  /LIBPATH:C:/WINDDK/7600.16385.1/lib/wnet/amd64  /LIBPATH:C:/PROGRA~1/MICROS~4/Windows/v7.0/Lib/x64 C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\VBox\\VBoxRTDeps.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\alloc\\alloc.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\alloc\\heapsimple.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\alloc\\heapoffset.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\checksum\\adler32.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\checksum\\crc32-zlib.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\checksum\\crc64.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\checksum\\md5.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\checksum\\md5str.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\checksum\\ipv4.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\dbg\\dbg.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\dbg\\dbgas.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\dbg\\dbgmod.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\dbg\\dbgmodcontainer.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\dbg\\dbgmodnm.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\err\\errmsg.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\err\\RTErrConvertFromErrno.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\err\\RTErrConvertToErrno.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\ldr\\ldr.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\ldr\\ldrELF.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\ldr\\ldrEx.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\ldr\\ldrFile.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\ldr\\ldrNative.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\ldr\\ldrPE.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\log\\log.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\log\\logellipsis.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\log\\logrel.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\log\\logrelellipsis.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\log\\logcom.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\log\\logformat.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\misc\\assert.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\misc\\buildconfig.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\misc\\cache.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\misc\\cidr.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\misc\\getopt.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\misc\\handletable.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\misc\\handletablectx.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\misc\\handletablesimple.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\misc\\message.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\misc\\once.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\misc\\req.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\misc\\sanity-c.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\misc\\sanity-cpp.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\misc\\semspingpong.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\misc\\thread.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\misc\\zip.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\misc\\term.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\misc\\tar.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\path\\rtPathVolumeSpecLen.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\path\\RTPathAbsDup.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\path\\RTPathAbsEx.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\path\\RTPathAbsExDup.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\path\\RTPathAppend.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\path\\RTPathExt.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\path\\RTPathFilename.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\path\\RTPathHaveExt.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\path\\RTPathHavePath.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\path\\RTPathParse.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\path\\RTPathRealDup.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\path\\RTPathStripExt.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\path\\RTPathStripFilename.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\path\\RTPathStripTrailingSlash.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\path\\RTPathTraverseList.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\path\\comparepaths.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\rand\\rand.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\rand\\randadv.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\rand\\randparkmiller.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\string\\RTStrConvertHexBytes.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\string\\RTStrNLen.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\string\\RTStrNLenEx.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\string\\RTStrPrintHexBytes.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\string\\base64.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\string\\simplepattern.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\string\\straprintf.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\string\\strformat.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\string\\strformatrt.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\string\\strformattype.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\string\\string.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\string\\strprintf.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\string\\strspace.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\string\\strstrip.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\string\\strtonum.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\string\\strversion.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\string\\uni.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\string\\unidata.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\string\\utf-16.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\string\\utf-8.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\string\\ministring.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\table\\avlgcptr.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\table\\avlhcphys.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\table\\avllu32.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\table\\avlou32.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\table\\avlogcphys.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\table\\avlogcptr.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\table\\avlohcphys.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\table\\avloioport.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\table\\avlpv.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\table\\avlrgcptr.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\table\\avlrogcphys.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\table\\avlrogcptr.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\table\\avlroioport.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\table\\avlroogcptr.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\table\\avlruintptr.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\table\\avlrfoff.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\table\\avlu32.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\table\\avluintptr.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\table\\avlul.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\table\\table.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\time\\time.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\time\\timeprog.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\time\\timesup.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\critsect-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\env-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\RTDirCreateTemp-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\RTFileCopy-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\RTFileQuerySize-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\RTFileReadAll-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\RTFileReadAllEx-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\RTFileReadAllByHandle-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\RTFileReadAllByHandleEx-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\RTFileReadAllFree-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\RTLogWriteStdErr-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\RTLogWriteStdOut-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\RTLogWriteUser-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\RTMpGetDescription-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\RTTimerLRCreate-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\mempool-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\semfastmutex-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\spinlock-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\strcache-stubs-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\timerlr-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\alloc-ef.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\alloc.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\dir.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\fileio.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\fs.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\init.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\path.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\process.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\stream.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\test.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\testi.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\tcp.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\generic\\semspinmutex-r3-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\time\\timesupref.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\VBox\\strformat-vbox.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\VBox\\RTAssertShouldPanic-vbox.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\VBox\\log-vbox.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\misc\\s3.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\xml.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\checksum\\RTSha1Digest.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\checksum\\manifest.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\checksum\\sha1.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\checksum\\sha1str.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\checksum\\sha256.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\checksum\\sha256str.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\checksum\\sha512.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\checksum\\sha512str.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\RTDirExists-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\RTDirQueryInfo-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\RTDirSetTimes-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\RTFileExists-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\RTMpGetCurFrequency-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\RTMpGetMaxFrequency-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\RTRandAdvCreateSystemFaster-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\RTRandAdvCreateSystemTruer-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\mppresent-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\semnoint-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\semsrw-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\uuid-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\generic\\RTProcIsRunningByName-generic.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\nt\\RTErrConvertFromNtStatus.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\posix\\env-posix.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\win\\RTSystemQueryOSInfo-win.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\win\\alloc-win.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\win\\dir-win.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\win\\fileio-win.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\win\\fs-win.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\win\\ldrNative-win.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\win\\localipc-win.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\win\\mp-win.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\win\\path-win.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\win\\process-win.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\win\\RTLogWriteDebugger-win.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\win\\rtProcInitExePath-win.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\win\\sched-win.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\win\\sems-win.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\win\\rtFileNativeSetAttributes-win.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\win\\thread-win.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\win\\time-win.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\win\\timer-win.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\win\\tls-win.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\win\\utf16locale-win.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\win\\utf8-win.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\win\\RTUuidCreate-win.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\errmsgwin.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\RTErrConvertFromWin32.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\win\\dllmain-win.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\r3\\win\\fileaio-win.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\amd64\\ASMAtomicBitClear.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\amd64\\ASMAtomicBitTestAndToggle.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\amd64\\ASMAtomicBitToggle.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\amd64\\ASMAtomicReadU64.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\amd64\\ASMAtomicXchgU16.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\amd64\\ASMAtomicXchgU8.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\amd64\\ASMBitFirstClear.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\amd64\\ASMBitFirstSet.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\amd64\\ASMGetCS.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\amd64\\ASMGetDS.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\amd64\\ASMGetES.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\amd64\\ASMGetFlags.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\amd64\\ASMGetFS.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\amd64\\ASMGetGS.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\amd64\\ASMGetIDTR.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\amd64\\ASMGetGDTR.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\amd64\\ASMGetTR.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\amd64\\ASMGetSS.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\amd64\\ASMProbeReadByte.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\amd64\\ASMSetFlags.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\amd64\\ASMGetDR0.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\amd64\\ASMGetDR1.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\amd64\\ASMGetDR2.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\amd64\\ASMGetDR3.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\amd64\\ASMGetDR6.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\win\\amd64\\ASMGetDR7.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\asm\\ASMMultU64ByU32DivByU32.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxRT\\common\\asm\\ASMNopPause.obj      C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\lib\\SUPR3.lib C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\lib\\VBox-liblzf.lib C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\lib\\VBox-zlib.lib C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\lib\\VBox-libxml2.lib C:\\PROGRA~2\\MICROS~1\\VC\\lib\\amd64\\msvcrt.lib C:\\PROGRA~2\\MICROS~1\\VC\\lib\\amd64\\msvcprt.lib C:\\PROGRA~2\\MICROS~1\\VC\\lib\\amd64\\oldnames.lib       C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\Kernel32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\User32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\Gdi32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\AdvAPI32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\Shell32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\ShLwApi.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\SetupAPI.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\Uuid.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\Version.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\WS2_32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\Ole32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\OleAut32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\OleDlg.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\RpcRT4.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\DbgHelp.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\ImageHlp.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\IPHlpApi.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\ComCtl32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\ComDlg32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\WinSpool.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\WinMM.Lib              C:\\WINDDK\\7600.16385.1\\lib\\wnet\\AMD64\\ntdll.lib       C:\\z_Build2\\openssl\\lib\\ssleay32.lib C:\\z_Build2\\openssl\\lib\\libeay32.lib              C:\\z_Build2\\libcurl\\libcurl.lib              C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\Kernel32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\User32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\Gdi32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\AdvAPI32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\Shell32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\ShLwApi.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\SetupAPI.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\Uuid.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\Version.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\WS2_32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\Ole32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\OleAut32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\OleDlg.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\RpcRT4.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\DbgHelp.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\ImageHlp.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\IPHlpApi.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\ComCtl32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\ComDlg32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\WinSpool.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\WinMM.Lib             
kmk.exe[2]: *** Deleting file `C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxRT/VBoxRT.dll'
Somthing is wrong with my OpenSSL. I don't know why "_CONF_get_section" and "_CONF_get_string" are not found. I use already 0.9.8k. Have to search a littel :)

keros
pessimism

Post by pessimism »

ERROR:

VBoxRT.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _CONF_get_section
VBoxRT.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _CONF_get_string

FIX:

C:\dev\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\src\VBox\Runtime\r3\win\VBoxRT-openssl-ose.def
comment _conf_get_section _conf_get_string

ERROR:

kmk.exe[2]: *** No rule to make target `C:/dev/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/tools/win.x86/sdk/x200702//Lib/x64/Uuid.Lib

FIX:

edit \src\VBox\Additions\WINNT\VBoxCredProv\Makefile.kmk
change VBOX_PATH_PSDK_200702 := \
$(PATH_DEVTOOLS)/win.x86/sdk/x200702/

to VBOX_PATH_PSDK_200702 := \
$(PATH_SDK_WINPSDK)

ERROR:

Sorry_Cannot_Find_The_MIDL_Compiler_In_The_PSDK

FIX:

edit \src\VBox\HostDrivers\VBoxNetFlt\Makefile.kmk
change
VBOXNETFLT_NOTIFY_IDL ?= $(EXEC_X86_WIN32) $(call VBOX_FN_MAKE_WIN_PATH,$(firstword $(wildcard \
$(PATH_SDK_WINPSDK_BIN)/Midl.Exe\
$(PATH_SDK_WINPSDK)/Bin/Midl.Exe\
$(PATH_DEVTOOLS)/win.x86/bin/midl.exe\
) Sorry_Cannot_Find_The_MIDL_Compiler_In_The_PSDK))
to
VBOXNETFLT_NOTIFY_IDL ?= $(EXEC_X86_WIN32) $(call VBOX_FN_MAKE_WIN_PATH,$(VBOX_MAIN_IDL))

ERROR:
Multiple bad casts in src\VBox\Additions\WINNT\Graphics\Miniport\VBoxVideoHGSMI.cpp

FIX:
Comment out sections indicated by line numbers, investigate later

ERROR:
kBuild: Linking tstLdrObj
LINK : fatal error LNK1117: syntax error in option 'MapInfo:Lines'
kmk.exe[2]: *** [C:/dev/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/tstLdrObj/tstLdrObj.gc] Error 1117

FIX:

edit config.kmk
TEMPLATE_VBOXGC_LDFLAGS remove -MapInfo:Lines

ERROR:
kBuild: Compiling VBoxGuest - C:/dev/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/src/VBox/Additions/WINNT/VBoxGuest/VBoxGuest.rc
kmk.exe[2]: *** No rule to make target `C:/dev/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/tools/win.x86/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/20060701-r2/lib/gcc/x86_64-unknown-linux-gn
u/3.4.6/libgcc.a', needed by `C:/dev/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxREM2/VBoxREM2.rel'. Stop.

FIX:
edit config.kmk
change
TEMPLATE_VBOXNOCRTGCC_LIBS== $(PATH_DEVTOOLS)/win.x86/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/20060701-r2/lib/gcc/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/3.4.6/libgcc.a
to
TEMPLATE_VBOXNOCRTGCC_LIBS== $(PATH_TOOL_MINGW32)/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.3/libgcc.a
keros

Post by keros »

Thank you for that :)

Has you maybe alredy seen this error?

kBuild: Linking VBoxGINA
   Bibliothek "C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxGINA/VBoxGINA.lib" und Objekt "C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxGINA/VBoxGINA.exp" werden erstellt.
kBuild: Linking VBoxCredProv
   Bibliothek "C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxCredProv/VBoxCredProv.lib" und Objekt "C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxCredProv/VBoxCredProv.exp" werden erstellt.
Uuid.Lib(unknwn_i.obj) : fatal error LNK1103: Debuginformationen besch?gt; Modul muss neu kompiliert werden.
kmk.exe[2]: *** [C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxCredProv/VBoxCredProv.dll] Error 1103
The failing command:
@ C:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1/VC/bin/amd64/link.exe -nologo -machine:amd64                           /NOD /INCREMENTAL:NO /MAPINFO:EXPORTS /LARGEADDRESSAWARE /DEBUG /DISALLOWLIB:libc.lib /DISALLOWLIB:libcd.lib /DISALLOWLIB:libcmtd.lib /DISALLOWLIB:msvcrtd.lib /DISALLOWLIB:msvcprtd.lib /DISALLOWLIB:msvcrt.lib /DISALLOWLIB:msvcprt.lib      /OUT:C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxCredProv/VBoxCredProv.dll /IMPLIB:C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxCredProv/VBoxCredProv.lib /MAPINFO:EXPORTS /INCREMENTAL:NO /MAP:C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxCredProv/VBoxCredProv.map /DLL  /DEF:C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/src/VBox/Additions/WINNT/VBoxCredProv/VBoxCredProv.def   /LIBPATH:C:/PROGRA~1/MICROS~4/Windows/v7.0/Lib/x64 C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxCredProv\\dll.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxCredProv\\guid.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxCredProv\\helpers.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxCredProv\\VBoxCredential.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxCredProv\\VBoxCredPoller.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxCredProv\\VBoxCredProv.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\obj\\VBoxCredProv\\VBoxCredProv.res   C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\Uuid.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\Credui.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\Secur32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\ShLwApi.Lib   C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\lib\\additions\\RuntimeGuestR3.lib C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\out\\win.amd64\\release\\lib\\additions\\VBoxGuestR3Lib.lib C:\\PROGRA~2\\MICROS~1\\VC\\lib\\amd64\\oldnames.lib C:\\PROGRA~2\\MICROS~1\\VC\\lib\\amd64\\libcmt.lib C:\\PROGRA~2\\MICROS~1\\VC\\lib\\amd64\\libcpmt.lib       C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\Kernel32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\User32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\Gdi32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\AdvAPI32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\Shell32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\ShLwApi.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\SetupAPI.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\Uuid.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\Version.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\WS2_32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\Ole32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\OleAut32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\OleDlg.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\RpcRT4.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\DbgHelp.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\ImageHlp.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\IPHlpApi.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\ComCtl32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\ComDlg32.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\WinSpool.Lib C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~4\\Windows\\v7.0\\Lib\\x64\\WinMM.Lib       C:\\WINDDK\\7600.16385.1\\lib\\wnet\\AMD64\\ntdll.lib             
kmk.exe[2]: *** [C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxCredProv/VBoxCredProv.dll] Deleting file `C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxCredProv/VBoxCredProv.map'
kmk.exe[2]: *** [C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxCredProv/VBoxCredProv.dll] Deleting file `C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxCredProv/VBoxCredProv.lib'
kmk.exe[2]: *** [C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxCredProv/VBoxCredProv.dll] Deleting file `C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxCredProv/VBoxCredProv.exp'
Uuid.Lib(unknwn_i.obj) : fatal error LNK1103: Debuginformation destroyed; Module has to be rebuild

keros
Manish Pandey
Primary OS: MS Windows Vista
VBox Version: OSE other
Guest OSses: TinyCore

Post by Manish Pandey »

Hi Keros,
Were you able to build VBox OSE on 64-bit windows?

-manish
keros

Post by keros »

Not yet. Maybe this day we will see :D

keros
keros

Post by keros »

So some more errors solved :)

Uuid.Lib(unknwn_i.obj) : fatal error LNK1103: Debuginformationen besch?gt; Modul muss neu kompiliert werden.
~ Uuid.Lib(unknwn_i.obj) : fatal error LNK1103: Debuginformation destroyed; Module has to be rebuild
This come up beacause the newest SDK is compiled with VS2010 (i think). Sadly the Debuginformation is not compatible. I have replaced the new Uuid.Lib with an old one (from an older SDK v6.0). The better way would be to upgrade VS2005 to VS2010. If I have more time in the future I test VS2010 express. There was also more *.lib files with the same error -> same solution

Error:

kmk_redirect.exe: error: _spawnvp(_P_WAIT, "C:/z_Build2/mingw64/bin/nm.exe", ...) failed: No such file or directory
kmk.exe[2]: *** [C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VMM/tstAsmStructsHC.h] Error 1
Microsoft (R) Manifest Tool version 5.2.3790.2075

Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation 2005. 

All rights reserved.

kmk.exe[1]: *** [pass_binaries_this] Error 2
kmk: *** [pass_binaries_order] Error 2
Fix:

cd C:\z_Build2\mingw64\bin
copy "x86_64-w64-mingw32-nm.exe" "nm.exe"
Error:

kBuild: Compiling VBoxVideo - C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/src/VBox/Additions/WINNT/Graphics/Miniport/VBoxVideoHGSMI.cpp
VBoxVideoHGSMI.cpp
C:\z_Build2\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\src\VBox\Additions\WINNT\Graphics\Miniport\VBoxVideoHGSMI.cpp(485) : error C2440: '=': 'LONG (__cdecl *)(PVOID,PEVENT)' kann nicht in 'PFNSETEVENT' konvertiert werden
        Diese Konvertierung erfordert einen reinterpret_cast-Operator oder eine Typumwandlung im C- oder Funktionsformat
C:\z_Build2\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\src\VBox\Additions\WINNT\Graphics\Miniport\VBoxVideoHGSMI.cpp(486) : error C2440: '=': 'void (__cdecl *)(PVOID,PEVENT)' kann nicht in 'PFNCLEAREVENT' konvertiert werden
        Diese Konvertierung erfordert einen reinterpret_cast-Operator oder eine Typumwandlung im C- oder Funktionsformat
C:\z_Build2\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\src\VBox\Additions\WINNT\Graphics\Miniport\VBoxVideoHGSMI.cpp(487) : error C2440: '=': 'VP_STATUS (__cdecl *)(PVOID,ULONG,PVOID,PEVENT *)' kann nicht in 'PFNCREATEEVENT' konvertiert werden
C:\z_Build2\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\src\VBox\Additions\WINNT\Graphics\Miniport\VBoxVideoHGSMI.cpp(488) : error C2440: '=': 'VP_STATUS (__cdecl *)(PVOID,PEVENT)' kann nicht in 'PFNDELETEEVENT' konvertiert werden
C:\z_Build2\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\src\VBox\Additions\WINNT\Graphics\Miniport\VBoxVideoHGSMI.cpp(537) : error C2440: '=': 'LONG (__cdecl *)(PVOID,PEVENT)' kann nicht in 'PFNSETEVENT' konvertiert werden
C:\z_Build2\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\src\VBox\Additions\WINNT\Graphics\Miniport\VBoxVideoHGSMI.cpp(538) : error C2440: '=': 'void (__cdecl *)(PVOID,PEVENT)' kann nicht in 'PFNCLEAREVENT' konvertiert werden
C:\z_Build2\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\src\VBox\Additions\WINNT\Graphics\Miniport\VBoxVideoHGSMI.cpp(539) : error C2440: '=': 'VP_STATUS (__cdecl *)(PVOID,ULONG,PVOID,PEVENT *)' kann nicht in 'PFNCREATEEVENT' konvertiert werden
C:\z_Build2\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\src\VBox\Additions\WINNT\Graphics\Miniport\VBoxVideoHGSMI.cpp(540) : error C2440: '=': 'VP_STATUS (__cdecl *)(PVOID,PEVENT)' kann nicht in 'PFNDELETEEVENT' konvertiert werden
C:\z_Build2\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\src\VBox\Additions\WINNT\Graphics\Miniport\VBoxVideoHGSMI.cpp(1211) : error C2664: 'long (void *,VBOXPEVENT)': Konvertierung des Parameters 2 von 'PEVENT' in 'VBOXPEVENT' nicht m?lich
        Die Typen, auf die verwiesen wird, sind nicht verkn°ft; die Konvertierung erfordert einen reinterpret_cast-Operator oder eine Typumwandlung im C- oder Funktionsformat.
kmk.exe[2]: *** [C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxVideo/VBoxVideoHGSMI.obj] Error 2
The failing command:
@ C:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1/VC/bin/amd64/cl.exe -c -TP -c -nologo -O2 -Zi -Zl -GR- -EHs- -GF -Gz -W3 -GS- -wd4996 -Zc:wchar_t- -O2 -GS- -Oy- -IC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/src/VBox/Additions/WINNT/include -IC:/WINDDK/7600.16385.1/inc/ddk -IC:/WINDDK/7600.16385.1/inc/ddk/wnet -IC:/WINDDK/7600.16385.1/inc/wnet -IC:/WINDDK/7600.16385.1/inc/ddk/wdm/wnet -IC:/PROGRA~1/MICROS~4/Windows/v7.0/Include -IC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/include -IC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release -IC:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1/VC/include -IC:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1/VC/atlmfc/include -DVBOX -DVBOX_OSE -DVBOX_WITH_64_BITS_GUESTS -DRT_OS_WINDOWS -D__WIN__ -DRT_ARCH_AMD64 -D__AMD64__ -D__WIN64__ -D_AMD64_ -DIN_RING0 -DIN_RT_R0 -DHC_ARCH_BITS=64 -DGC_ARCH_BITS=64 -DIN_GUEST -DIN_GUEST_R0 -DLOG_TO_BACKDOOR -DVBOX_WITH_8BPP_MODES -DVBOX_WITH_HGSMI -DVBOX_WITH_VIDEOHWACCEL -D_AMD64_ -FdC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxVideo/VBoxVideoHGSMI-obj.pdb -FD -FoC:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxVideo/VBoxVideoHGSMI.obj C:\\z_Build2\\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\\src\\VBox\\Additions\\WINNT\\Graphics\\Miniport\\VBoxVideoHGSMI.cpp
kmk.exe[2]: *** [C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxVideo/VBoxVideoHGSMI.obj] Deleting file `C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxVideo/vboxvideohgsmi-obj.idb'
   Bibliothek "C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxNetFlt/VBoxNetFlt.lib" und Objekt "C:/z_Build2/VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE/out/win.amd64/release/obj/VBoxNetFlt/VBoxNetFlt.exp" werden erstellt.
kmk.exe[1]: *** [pass_binaries_this] Error 2
kmk: *** [pass_binaries_order] Error 2
Fix:
"pessimism" had comment out this sections in "C:\z_Build2\VirtualBox-3.1.6_OSE\src\VBox\Additions\WINNT\Graphics\Miniport\VBoxVideoHGSMI.cpp".
I have insertet some Type casts. I think that would be better.

Line 485 - 488:
pCallbacks->pfnSetEvent = vboxSetEventVoid;
pCallbacks->pfnClearEvent = vboxClearEventVoid;
pCallbacks->pfnCreateEvent = vboxCreateEventVoid;
pCallbacks->pfnDeleteEvent = vboxDeleteEventVoid;
to
pCallbacks->pfnSetEvent = (PFNSETEVENT) vboxSetEventVoid;
pCallbacks->pfnClearEvent = (PFNCLEAREVENT) vboxClearEventVoid;
pCallbacks->pfnCreateEvent = (PFNCREATEEVENT) vboxCreateEventVoid;
pCallbacks->pfnDeleteEvent = (PFNDELETEEVENT) vboxDeleteEventVoid;

Line 537 - 540:
pCallbacks->pfnSetEvent = vboxSetEventVoid;
pCallbacks->pfnClearEvent = vboxClearEventVoid;
pCallbacks->pfnCreateEvent = vboxCreateEventVoid;
pCallbacks->pfnDeleteEvent = vboxDeleteEventVoid;
to
pCallbacks->pfnSetEvent = (PFNSETEVENT) vboxSetEventVoid;
pCallbacks->pfnClearEvent = (PFNCLEAREVENT) vboxClearEventVoid;
pCallbacks->pfnCreateEvent = (PFNCREATEEVENT) vboxCreateEventVoid;
pCallbacks->pfnDeleteEvent = (PFNDELETEEVENT) vboxDeleteEventVoid;

Line 1211:
pEvent);
to
(VBOXPEVENT) pEvent);
Now the next error is there. More comes tomorow ;)

keros