An Option For Disable Logging - For Security Reasons

Here you can provide suggestions on how to improve the product, website, etc.
mpack
Site Moderator
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Mostly XP

Re: An Option For Disable Logging - For Security Reasons

Post by mpack »

Wasn't your previous post going to be your last?
Jeny wrote: Logging will only consume your CPU/Hard disks
Only the last 4 VM logs are retained, plus one hardening log only. The space occupied is trivial (<<10MB in my case, per VM) compared to the VM itself, and so by the same token the overhead of writing them is non-existant.

I'll give you one last chance to give a reasonable argument based on facts, if it that doesn't work then I'm locking the topic.
Jeny

Post by Jeny »

@administrator @klaus @bird

I want to thank you for the low level forum that has no respect, and even accusing members for being hackers, and give them chance to acquit themselves for a asking a simple question. If you didn't treat me with offensive and bad manner I wouldn't have tried VMware player, thanks again,

After almost a year testing VMware player, not only you can disable logging in there, but it is much faster, better VGA quaility, almsot like a normal machine, you wouldn't even notice that it is a virtual machine.

Not only you App visrtualbox is bad, force logging, the only reason you can't disable it is that you are selling user information, I can't think if any reason as VMware player will enable you to disable logging.

I believe you have paid for reviews to recommend using your App in Personal Computers, that the only reason I used it to begin with, as all reviews recommend VMware player for servers. It turned out VMware player is faster and more controllable even in PC.

Thanks again for the trash forum, and the trash moderators you have and the way they degrade members, otherwise I wouldn't dare to test VMware player.

I miss one thing, running multiple machines as it is a paid service on VMware player, but it is nothing due to the fact is VMware player is more fast and even better picture quality.
mpack
Site Moderator
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Mostly XP

Post by mpack »

Well, I think I've given you ample opportunity to give a single reasonable argument, piece of evidence or verifiable fact, rather than escalating conspiracy theory and hyperbole, so as promised I am going to lock this topic now. Any future posts by you on this subject will be deleted.