Suggestion and first post

Here you can provide suggestions on how to improve the product, website, etc.
SpongeB0B

Suggestion and first post

Post by SpongeB0B »

Hi,

Just to let you know that I found this forum rule "You must be a member for 1 days and have 1 posts before you can post urls." a little heavy.

Because in my post I need to add a diagram, but I'm block by that rule, plus I need at least a prior post. (this one then) but too bad there a no section in the forum like "unrelated to VirtualBox, VM tech etc..") Because that will be definitively the place for an greeting/introduction..

anyway I'll wait until tomorrow then...
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: Suggestion and first post

Post by socratis »

SpongeB0B wrote:Because in my post I need to add a diagram, but I'm block by that rule
No you are not. It's links that are not allowed. Please attach the diagram locally in your response (see the "Upload attachment" tab below the reply form). Not a lot of people will go to 3rd party sites if you post a link. Plus, it's more convenient if the image goes along with the message...

Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
SpongeB0B

Post by SpongeB0B »

Thank @socratis I didn't saw that option.. I'll try know (i keep you posted)
SpongeB0B

Post by SpongeB0B »

It work, and anyway a

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/****[/img]
don't work :/
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Post by socratis »

Yes. I already told you to attach the image here not on a 3rd party site, those links are not allowed (anti-spam). Not a lot of people will go to 3rd party sites, plus, it's more convenient if the image goes along with the message...
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.