New sers can't se the letter that comes between "T" and "V"

Here you can provide suggestions on how to improve the product, website, etc.
DumbBunny

New sers can't se the letter that comes between "T" and "V"

Post by DumbBunny »

Seriosly, trying to write out a post to NOT trigger the "Yor accont is less than 1 day old no RL's permitted" and annoyingly...it's not RL's that are checked for...it's the letter T-V.

That's sad mates...really really sad. Fnny...but sad.
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: New sers can't se the letter that comes between "T" and "V"

Post by socratis »

But, why do you need to post a URL? Think about it. Is it something that you can't attach? If it is that vital to your description, then add the URL to a text file and attach that. A moderator will take care of it. Or you can obfuscate it like you did with your message.

Please edit your message and include the u's and the U's that you skipped. If you're trying to be funny, that's somewhat of a questionable method...
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
mpack
Site Moderator
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
Guest OSses: Mostly XP

Post by mpack »

I'm not sure why it's sad either. Letting the spammers in, that would be sad. Keeping out people who haven't done their homework: not sad.
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Post by socratis »

1 month cooling off period for vandalism and smartness. I hope that they take this time to invest in a keyboard that has a proper "U".
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.