Image sharing does not work on this forum

Here you can provide suggestions on how to improve the product, website, etc.
mfafa

Image sharing does not work on this forum

Post by mfafa »

I have NO idea how to share images in posts on this forum.... I have tried uploading png image files to imgur and imgbb, I use the bbcode links for the forums. The URL between the DOES give me a direct link to the picture, tested in my browser. However the pictures does NOT appear in my posts when i copy paste the [img]myurl[/img] into posts on this forum. What gives? It is very bad for readers of this forum troubleshooting their Virtualbox software that it is not possible to post screenshots.
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: Image sharing does not work on this forum

Post by socratis »

mfafa wrote:It is very bad for readers of this forum troubleshooting their Virtualbox software that it is not possible to post screenshots.
3rd party website screenshots? No.
Screenshots attached locally? Yes.

Like this one for example, this is an {img} tag, look at the code behind the post:

Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.