When can I use vnc extension package to connect to the virtual machine?

Here you can provide suggestions on how to improve the product, website, etc.
flyqie

When can I use vnc extension package to connect to the virtual machine?

Post by flyqie »

When can I use vnc extension package to connect to the virtual machine? At the moment I can only seem to connect to VMs via rdp, I think you should add a vnc link mode, existing rdp web clients may not work in some browsers, but existing vnc web clients are fine Works in the browser, I think everyone (including me) should be in need of this feature, which is a very useful feature, so you can add this feature to the future virtualbox version? Thank you very much! :D
Last edited by flyqie on 29. Jan 2018, 12:18, edited 1 time in total.
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: When can I use vnc extension package to connect to the client?

Post by socratis »

You should have a searchable PDF included with your installation. Take advantage of that fact, and use it to search the PDF for the terms that interest you. If you search for "VNC" for example, you'll come up with ch. 9.23 Other extension packs. Please read it...
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
flyqie

Re: When can I use vnc extension package to connect to the virtual machine?

Post by flyqie »

Thank you !