Please create Fedora 26 repo

Here you can provide suggestions on how to improve the product, website, etc.
robatino

Please create Fedora 26 repo

Post by robatino »

The Fedora 26 repo is not available yet, and the official release date is today (July 11). I'm using the F25 rpm successfully on F26, and there were no dependency problems installing it, so it should just be a matter of creating a 26/ directory as a copy of the 25/ directory.
robatino

Re: Please create Fedora 26 repo

Post by robatino »

Looks like someone is working on it - http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualb ... fedora/26/ now exists, but gives a 404 error since yesterday, when I first noticed the new dir.
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: Please create Fedora 26 repo

Post by socratis »

robatino wrote:so it should just be a matter of creating a 26/ directory as a copy of the 25/ directory.
Exactly, but something must have gone wrong in the "ln" phase. You're using the Fedora 25 one, don't worry, as you said, they're identical. I'll tell the person responsible to fix the link. Thanks.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.