Hello

Here you can provide suggestions on how to improve the product, website, etc.
dleach4512

Hello

Post by dleach4512 »

I am making this post simply to satisfy the forums desire for me to have one post so I may post a new topic asking for help with increasing file size.
So, i'm Daniel, I live in Southern California, and I like to play with computers. I'm currently useing Oracle's VM VirtualBox Manager to host two guest OS's; one is Windows 10 so I can see what all the fuss is about, and the other in Ubuntu, so I can wean myself away from Windows and into a more robust operating system as my daily driver.

Alright, forum, are you happy now?! (said in my best Niles Crane voice!)
mpack
Site Moderator
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Mostly XP

Re: Hello

Post by mpack »

Moved to Suggestions.
dleach4512 wrote:I am making this post simply to satisfy the forums desire for me to have one post so I may post a new topic asking for help with increasing file size.
In fact there is no such forum requirement. Make one post so you are allowed to make a second? I'm afraid that doesn't even make sense - it's circular. I'm not sure where you got this from.

The only thing a new user can't do is post URLs.

As for your resizing question, see: How to resize a virtual drive.
loukingjr
Volunteer
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
Guest OSses: just about all that run

Post by loukingjr »

And all this time I thought we had to create a second post before we could post the first. :)
OSX, Linux and Windows Hosts & Guests
There are three groups of people. Those that can count and those that can't.
dleach4512

Post by dleach4512 »

According to the forum here, when I attempted to post, it said that I could not post anything with URL's until I had one post, and was a member for one day.
I didn't realize I had any URL's in my post, but apparently my file paths were taken as URL's, so I followed the directions, and I was able to post the post I wanted to post... though not poste haste :P
charlesarnot
Primary OS: MS Windows 7
VBox Version: OSE other
Guest OSses: Ubuntu

Post by charlesarnot »

I had the same message for the first time here. I got accepted my reply by the moderator. But now, I cannot see the reply I have made here. I do not know why; I did not post any URLs in my reply and in addition it was topic specific as well.
loukingjr
Volunteer
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
Guest OSses: just about all that run

Post by loukingjr »

OSX, Linux and Windows Hosts & Guests
There are three groups of people. Those that can count and those that can't.
xffish

Post by xffish »

I meet same question.So I remove those urls.