mac os mavericks not working

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Mac OS X hosts.
tunaybilgili

mac os mavericks not working

Post by tunaybilgili »

i installed mac os mavericks on latest version and im opening mac and clearly opens but 1 minutes after closing instantly here is this log
Attachments
VBoxHardening.rar
(17.79 KiB) Downloaded 17 times
andyp73
Volunteer
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Assorted Linux, Windows Server 2012, DOS, Windows 10, BIOS/UEFI emulation

Re: mac os mavericks not working

Post by andyp73 »

From the limited information, you appear to be running a macOS guest (aka a Hackintosh) under a Windows 10 host most likely on non-Apple hardware. This is not supported and is also a violation of Apple's End User License Agreement (EULA). More details can be found at: Important notice regarding Mac OS X as Guest.

If you are one of the small group of people who has installed Windows 10 directly onto Apple hardware and are then installing a macOS guest then you will need to prove it to us. Until then, this thread like all of the others like it will be locked and consigned to Room 101.

-Andy.
My crystal ball is currently broken. If you want assistance you are going to have to give me all of the necessary information.
Please don't ask me to do your homework for you, I have more than enough of my own things to do.
mpack
Site Moderator
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Mostly XP

Re: mac os mavericks not working

Post by mpack »

You have already been warned after a previous post that using OS X on a non-Apple host is a copyright violation and is therefore against the forum rules. If you ask about this subject again you will be banned. Final warning.