Windowed mode not moving

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Mac OS X hosts.
Koreano

Windowed mode not moving

Post by Koreano »

So, recently, I have downloaded Ubuntu guest on Mac X OS . But, I'm having annoying problem with my windowed mode ubuntu not moving. What I mean is that when I turn the Ubuntu on, it works perfectly but whenever I change my guest window to Full screen and then change it to windowed mode, the window(Mac window) and the content view(which is Ubuntu) gets separated when I move the window. How it is separated is that the content always stays where it is and only the Mac window moves. While the window is moving, it has black screen. I've struggled for this for few days and It would be nice to find the solution thank you.[img][img]
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 4.50.10 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 4.50.10 AM.png (121.07 KiB) Viewed 1424 times
Koreano

Re: Windowed mode not moving

Post by Koreano »

Oh also , I have downloaded guest addition 5.2.8 but It didnt resolve the problem
ChipMcK
Volunteer
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Windows, OSX

Post by ChipMcK »

Ubuntu, et al., having screen problems. Have you checked the Ubuntu forums?
Koreano

Post by Koreano »

ChipMcK wrote:Ubuntu, et al., having screen problems. Have you checked the Ubuntu forums?
Yes, I did. But , there seems to be no answer : (
Plus, I have similar issue with Window10 also (but so similar) so I don't think it's the only problem of Ubuntu
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Post by socratis »

Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.