[WorksForMe] Erratic Mouse Behaviour on RedHat OS

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Mac OS X hosts.
eurodjuro

[WorksForMe] Erratic Mouse Behaviour on RedHat OS

Post by eurodjuro »

Hi Folks,

I'm seeing erratic mouse/pointer behaviour when I am running RedHat on my Apple MacBook Pro (OS is Sierra 10.12.16). Has a life of it's own - any thoughts?

Djuro
Last edited by socratis on 6. Mar 2018, 12:01, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Marked as [WorksForMe].
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: Erratic Mouse Behaviour on RedHat OS

Post by socratis »

Not really. The evidence is overwhelming... You should slow down on the amount of information, because I can't replicate it... ;)
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
eurodjuro

Post by eurodjuro »

thanks :-) I know..very very vague but quite literally the pointer had a mind of it's own. Nevertheless I installed RedHat again and works perfectly fine now.
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Post by socratis »

Glad you got it going. Marking as [WorksForMe].
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.