Windows10, printing with delay

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Mac OS X hosts.
HGT

Re: Windows10, printing with delay

Post by HGT »

Hello Socratis,
the Einastz of Wireshak is unfortunately not allowed for security reasons, in our network.
As I see this, "vushakov" is an employee of Oracel and has there certainly the possibility to adjust the problem in the laboratory.
We have now switched our clients to "network bridge" and can live with the workarount.
Should "vushakov" have a solution for "NAT", I am glad to test this.
I would like to thank you for the great support.

LG HGT
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Post by socratis »

vushakov is looking for data in order to replicate/understand the problem. If you can't use Wireshark, that's unfortunate, but that's the reality of it. Since I don't remember seeing this behavior before, I'll keep an eye for that behavior.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Post by socratis »

If you edit your messages and you delete the content, you will be banned for vandalism!
Do NOT do that again!!!
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.