Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Mac OS X hosts.
Host: Mac OSX 10.5.6
Guest: Windows XP SP3
Virtual Box version: 2.1
How do I enable seamless mode while using Windows XP as Guest? I see the option in the menu, but it seems to be grayed out.
Can someone please post detailed instructions? I am a very novice user.
Thanks in advance.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 21. Dec 2008, 03:10
If you are in full screen, go back to window mode, and after select seemless
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 5. Sep 2008, 22:49
Don't forget to install Guest Additions.
- Posts: 160
- Joined: 6. Sep 2008, 23:59
- Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Primary OS: MS Windows 7
- VBox Version: PUEL
- Guest OSses: Ubuntu 10.04 x64, XP SP3, Server 2008 R2, Fedora 13 x86/x64
Return to VirtualBox on Mac OS X Hosts
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests