XP-SicherheitsCenter nicht erreichbar (Host: MacOS X)

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Mac OS X hosts.
kettcar

XP-SicherheitsCenter nicht erreichbar (Host: MacOS X)

Post by kettcar »

Hallo,

1. Frage: Auf folgendes Problem bin ich hier: http://www.macuser.de/forum/showthread. ... ost3187055 aufmerksam geworden: Nach der Installation von VirtualBox Beta 2 (MacOS X) und anschließender Installation der GuestAdditions ist ein Zugriff auf -> Systemsteuerung -> Sicherheitscenter nicht mehr möglich (Bug or Feature?).

2. Frage: Wie sieht es mit einer zukünftigen Unterstützung, resp. Einbindung der BootCamp-Partition aus? Ist dieses absehbar?

Vielen Dank, Stefan

--------

EDIT:

Ok, thanx admins for shifting my post to the macos x forum. Repeating my question:

1.) After the installation of XP in VirtualBox (Host: MacOS X) and the GuestAdditions I recognized that whithin XP the SecurityCenter is unaccessible!?

2.) What about BootCamp-Support? Anything in the future?

Greetings, Steve
arne

Post by arne »

I observed the same problem. After installing the GuestAdditions I got a an error at "Shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL wscui.cpl" and the SecurityCenter immediatly crashes after clicking the ok-button.
Also i got an unexpected error working with the program MagicWorkstation (www.magicworkstation) with the MWSPlay Module. Before installing the GuestAdditions everything was fine...
Greets, Arne
jakobssystems

Post by jakobssystems »

same problem here, cannor accesss security center on xpsp2
and cannot start ms powerpoint 2003....

powerpoint exits when displaying the small slide previews s on left hand side...