[Solved] Critical error In VM

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Linux hosts.
Nodie

[Solved] Critical error In VM

Post by Nodie »

Hi, is my first post here so, i hope give you all the information needed.
My problem consist in opening the game "Digimon Master Online". When his launcher tries to open the game occurs this error and appears a message, "meditation gurú", who tells that VM must be closed, with no more information; and just two options, ignore the error (this way freeze the VM) or accept the message (this way close the VM).
Version of VirtualBox: 5.2 (lastest) w/ Guest Addition installed
Host: Debian 9 "stretch" (64 bits), about 600 Gb free
Guest: Windows 7 (32 bits), about 60 Gb free
Attachments
VBox.zip
(94.01 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
andyp73
Volunteer
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Assorted Linux, Windows Server 2012, DOS, Windows 10, BIOS/UEFI emulation

Re: Critical error In VM as Windows

Post by andyp73 »

This is the specific guru meditation:
VBox.log wrote:
00:02:03.186130 !!         VCPU0: Guru Meditation -2301 (VERR_REM_VIRTUAL_CPU_ERROR)
A quick Google for that error across the forum points to situation similar to yours:
VBox.log wrote:
00:00:01.473441 HM: HMR3Init: Falling back to raw-mode: VT-x is disabled in the BIOS for all CPU modes
You need to enable this in the BIOS as your Intel i3-2375M definitely supports it. See your PC's manufacturer help on how to do this. Also, make sure that nothing else has an exclusive hold on the VT-x.

-Andy.

EDIT: Sorted the formatting out!
Last edited by andyp73 on 2. Jul 2018, 10:53, edited 1 time in total.
My crystal ball is currently broken. If you want assistance you are going to have to give me all of the necessary information.
Please don't ask me to do your homework for you, I have more than enough of my own things to do.
Nodie

Re: Critical error In VM

Post by Nodie »

I went to BIOS, virtualization, and put "enable" the intel... . This made disappears the error.
Thanks!