USB 3.0 (Arch Linux)

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Linux hosts.
Quem_Criou_Esse_Lixo

USB 3.0 (Arch Linux)

Post by Quem_Criou_Esse_Lixo »

Hello, I'm having difficulty using USB 3.0 in VirtualBox.

I thought it might be some problem for the user not to be root, I accessed the Win 10.vdi file logged in as root and it worked at least once. then incredibly did not work anymore.

Any suitable solution?

-----\\-----

Aqui vai o meu desabafo em português.
Não sou do tipo de pessoa que quer tudo pronto, mas perder tempo pesquisando solução por causa de um projeto mal pensado é ruim né gente. Somos mortais e não vivemos pra sempre!

Porque não refazem esse programa com extensão e tudo junto, essa é a minha pergunta sem interrogação.

Só uma observação, o meu nick Quem_Criou_Esse_Lixo é referente ao fórum que na minha opinião é um esgoto sem ofensas aos participantes, fui obrigado a alterar o nick e ficou isso aí...
Assim como o software considero um mal elaborado útil.
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: USB 3.0 (Arch Linux)

Post by socratis »

Please read the following thread: USB basics and troubleshooting, all of the posts. If you still have a problem after reading through the whole thing, please follow the advice of the last post, #8: Asking for help and post the information requested.

Most probably you didn't add yourself to the 'vboxusers' group and didn't re-login/reboot.

BTW, the translation of your Portuguese message? It looks nothing like your English message. What's going on here?
[color=#BF4000]Google translate[/color] wrote:Here's my rant in Portuguese.
I'm not the type of person who wants everything ready, but wasting time researching a solution because of a poorly designed project is bad people. We are mortal and we do not live forever!

Why don't you redo this program with extension and everything together, that is my question without questioning.

Just a note, my nick Quem_Criou_Esse_Lixo is referring to the forum that in my opinion is a sewer without offense to the participants, I was forced to change the nick and it was there ...
Just like the software I consider an elaborate evil useful.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.