WIFITE on KALI LINUX by VIRTUALBOX

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Linux hosts.
newwhitehat

WIFITE on KALI LINUX by VIRTUALBOX

Post by newwhitehat »

Hi guys, i'm new...
i have that problem when i use kali linux on virtualbox (release 5.24), also i have wifi card external card (TP-LINK (TL-WN722N). In the first time i was not able to connect and see the wifi card, but now i am connected with wifi card, i went on device/usb. But now when i try to lunch WIFITE there was a loop with write that....ENABLE MONITOR MODE....DONE and dosen't stop. I try to do AIRMON-NG start Wlan0, (when i do that, it was wrote 5 process found and i do AIRMON-ng check and after KILL). But nothing work, always when i try to open wifite the same loop...it is! please help me.....thanks :roll:
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: WIFITE on KALI LINUX by VIRTUALBOX

Post by socratis »

Please read the following thread: USB basics and troubleshooting, all of the posts. If you still have a problem after reading through the whole thing, please follow the advice of the last post.

I would use a USB filter, they seem to be more robust compared to the on-the-fly Devices » USB method.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
newwhitehat

Post by newwhitehat »

hi everyone, i need your help guys..... i have install kali linux ( the normal .iso i mean i don't download the kali virtualbox .iso) i think that i did everythings correct, but the my problem still there. i have the adapter TP-LINK (TL-WN722N), on virtual box the external card work i mean i can go on internet; but when i try to enable the monitor mode...dosen't work!!!! can anyone tell me which are the problem....anyone had the same problem....please guys!!! send me a link, any suggestion. thanks for everyone.
i have already read the link about usb troubleshoot but nothing work...
if i install kali in dual boot with win 10 it's possibile that this problem will be resolved!?
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Post by socratis »

Please re-read the link that I gave you. And then,
socratis wrote:If you still have a problem after reading through the whole thing, please follow the advice of the last post.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.