Ghost BSD

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Linux hosts.
Cmdr

Ghost BSD

Post by Cmdr »

I am using VirtualBox 6.1 on a Zorin Linux host and the guest is Ghost BSD and the problem is the touchpad of my Logitech K400+ keyboard will not work in the guest only all other guests work fine
scottgus1
Site Moderator
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Windows, Linux

Re: Ghost BSD

Post by scottgus1 »

Start the VM from full power off, not save-state. Run until you see the problem happen, then shut down the VM from within the VM OS if possible. If not possible, close the Virtualbox window for the VM with the Power Off option set.

Please right-click the VM in the main Virtualbox window's VM list, choose Show Log. Save the far left tab's log, zip the log file, and post the zip file, using the forum's Upload Attachment tab.

Please right-click the VM in the main Virtualbox window's VM list, choose "Show in Explorer/Finder/File Manager". In the window that opens, zip the VM's .vbox file (not the .vbox-prev file), and post the zip file, using the forum's Upload Attachment tab. (Please make sure all file extensions are shown, so you will be able to see the .vbox extension easier.)
Cmdr

Post by Cmdr »

Thanks anyway but the problem is solved I just chose the wrong keyboard layout during install
scottgus1
Site Moderator
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Windows, Linux

Post by scottgus1 »

Excellent! Glad it was a simple solution.