[Resolved] batch FullScreen mode

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Windows hosts.
Primary OS: Ubuntu other
VBox Version: OSE Debian
Guest OSses: W7

[Resolved] batch FullScreen mode

Post by 260370 »

Hello All
I created a batch file to startup a specific VM using VBoxManage. I know that if I have the VM in full screen mode the last time it was shut down, it will start up in full screen again. However, I would like to force it to be full screen on startup with the same batch file if possible and can I disable the keyboard shortcut "ctrl + F" from batch file to prevent switching from fullscreen mode ? Host and guest are Windows OS.
Thanke You for ansver.
Last edited by socratis on 25. Mar 2019, 10:07, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Marked as [Resolved].
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: batch FullScreen mode

Post by socratis »

260370 wrote:I would like to force it to be full screen on startup with the same batch file if possible
  • VBoxManage setextradata "<vm>" "GUI/Fullscreen" true
260370 wrote:can I disable the keyboard shortcut "ctrl + F" from batch file to prevent switching from fullscreen mode
Ch. 9.19.6. Configure VM Window Visual Modes.

You should have a searchable PDF included with your installation (Help » Contents). If not, there's the on-line manual in PDF format, again searchable. Take advantage of that fact, and use it to search the PDF for the terms that interest you.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
Primary OS: Ubuntu other
VBox Version: OSE Debian
Guest OSses: W7

Post by 260370 »

Socratis, you are perfect. All is OK. Thanke you verry much.
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Post by socratis »

Glad I could help. Marking as [Resolved].
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.