shared clipboard stop working

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Windows hosts.
DaveEar

shared clipboard stop working

Post by DaveEar »

Due to solve the problem of slow access Host Drive and folder, i follow some suggest to clean both pc with "Wise Registry Cleaner" after that, still slow but CLIPBOARD share doesn't work!! Please help me.

Of course I deactivate and reactivate Sharing Clipboard, Today was released new versione 2.24 and i reinstall new version ( also GuestAddition)...but i still can share clipboard...please
Attachments
mvm_delphi2007-2019-01-16-15-37-51.zip
(27.57 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: shared clipboard stop working

Post by socratis »

If you screwed up your guest from within your guest, why do you think it's a VirtualBox question? Just because an OS/program that runs in the context of VirtualBox has a problem, it doesn't make it a VirtualBox problem necessarily.

You're having an issue that has nothing to do with VirtualBox, so my suggestion would be to treat it as such, as a native problem with the OS or the application of the guest.

If anything else fails, reinstall the Guest Additions and/or the guest itself...
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.