Menu Bar help

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Windows hosts.
Fireflame

Menu Bar help

Post by Fireflame »

Hello,

Some time ago, i have seemed to have pushed some button combination to make the top bar disappear ( The bar at the top of the window that has the buttons with options like File) when on my VirtualBox Home window ( The menu that lists all my VM's)

How do i make it come back?
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: Menu Bar help

Post by socratis »

Can you include a small screenshot, so that we know what you're talking about? Please do not post your whole desktop, crop it to the area of interest. Also, if you're using a HiDPI setup, please shrink the image by at least 50%.

Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
socratis
Site Moderator

Post by socratis »

I thought I asked to include the image here, locally, no? I didn't say anything in 3rd party sites, which are not allowed.

Second, I *do* see the "File", "Machine" and "Help" menus. What exactly are you talking about?
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
Fireflame

Post by Fireflame »

My Apologies. I am new to the forums. Here is the photo as requested

Here is how my Menu looks, you can see that the Minimize (-), Expand (Square), and Close (X) are all missing from the top right. That is what i meant before. How can i get them back?

Screen Capture as requested
Screen Capture as requested
vbox.jpg (75.29 KiB) Viewed 818 times
socratis
Site Moderator

Post by socratis »

Those are the Windows widgets as far as I can understand, not VirtualBox...
I'm not sure if you can do something in VirtualBox to do (or undo) that...
Fireflame

Post by Fireflame »

I remember them being there before, I think i hit something by accident a long time ago and they just vanished