Getting fatal errors (triple faults) for MacOs

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Windows hosts.
MartijnV

Getting fatal errors (triple faults) for MacOs

Post by MartijnV »

Hi,
This is my first attempt at a virtual machine ever and it's not going great, haha.

I have followed the steps from this page (I've tried another similar tutorial with the same result): I cant post urls, nor images so I've added it as a txt file

But on startup of the machine, it crashes and tells me to check the log files. Well I did, but I'm ennoyingly unaware of what to check.

Could anyone point me in the right direction? Googling is not doable as I don't know what I'm looking for, or how to read these logs.

If I need to answer more questions, please ask them and I'll try my best. I have added the logs as attachement.
Attachments
the url.txt
(70 Bytes) Downloaded 6 times
VBox.rar
(44.04 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
towo2099
Volunteer
Primary OS: Debian Sid
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Android, Linux

Re: Getting fatal errors (triple faults) for MacOs

Post by towo2099 »

Running MacOS on non Apple hardware is not allowed! So you can't get help here.
MartijnV

Post by MartijnV »

Aw really? I was actually making an effort to use their software. Sounds like Apple policy, yeah. Bummer, I need a MacOS enviroument to program on, but I've got a windows machine (and a very slow macbook) at home :(
If anyone has suggestions I'd love to hear them, else to bad for me :)
andyp73
Volunteer
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Assorted Linux, Windows Server 2012, DOS, Windows 10, BIOS/UEFI emulation

Post by andyp73 »

MartijnV wrote:If anyone has suggestions I'd love to hear them
As towo2099 said, running macOS on anything other than Apple hardware is a violation of Apple's End User License Agreement (EULA). More details can be found at: Important notice regarding Mac OS X as Guest.

The options we can give you are to either use your existing slow macbook or buy some faster Apple hardware. For anything else we will have to stick our fingers in our ears and go "la, la, la, I can't hear you". :)

-Andy.
My crystal ball is currently broken. If you want assistance you are going to have to give me all of the necessary information.
Please don't ask me to do your homework for you, I have more than enough of my own things to do.