NtMapViewOfSection failed: STATUS_TRUST_FAILURE

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Windows hosts.
lidrud

NtMapViewOfSection failed: STATUS_TRUST_FAILURE

Post by lidrud »

Hello everybody!
I' trying to run VM, but it still failing. Security was off, VM virtuall box has been reinstalled (and its version is the latest (5.2.18)), system was checked and recovered via dism. Please look at logs (attached to the topic) and advise something.
Attachments
Logs.zip
(79.37 KiB) Downloaded 20 times
andyp73
Volunteer
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Assorted Linux, Windows Server 2012, DOS, Windows 10, BIOS/UEFI emulation

Re: NtMapViewOfSection failed: STATUS_TRUST_FAILURE

Post by andyp73 »

lidrud wrote:Please look at logs (attached to the topic) and advise something.
I advise getting a one-way flight to Cupertino, and handing yourself in to the legal team at Apple for software theft as you are attempting to run a macOS guest (aka a Hackintosh) under a Windows 10 host on non-Apple hardware. This is not supported and is also a violation of Apple's End User License Agreement (EULA). More details can be found at: Important notice regarding Mac OS X as Guest.

I would also advise finding a better search engine as if you had searched around the forums you would have seen that there are many similar threads all of which end up in the same state - locked and consigned to oblivion. Yours will be sent the same way the next time a site admin / mod passes by.

-Andy.
My crystal ball is currently broken. If you want assistance you are going to have to give me all of the necessary information.
Please don't ask me to do your homework for you, I have more than enough of my own things to do.