I want to steal from Apple, please help!

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Windows hosts.
Kd1known

I want to steal from Apple, please help!

Post by Kd1known »

I need help as well i dont know what to do please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
VBox.rar
(46.52 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
andyp73
Volunteer
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Assorted Linux, Windows Server 2012, DOS, Windows 10, BIOS/UEFI emulation

Re: [Solved] Guru Meditation:VINF_EM_TRIPLE_FAULT

Post by andyp73 »

Kd1known wrote:I need help as well i dont know what to do please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As this thread was already marked as "Solved" it would have been just as easy to open a new one.

The short version of your log file is that you are attempting to run a macOS guest (aka a Hackintosh) under a Windows 10 host on non-Apple hardware. This is not supported and is also a violation of Apple's End User License Agreement (EULA). More details can be found at: Important notice regarding Mac OS X as Guest.

I'll ask one of the mods / admins to split your question and my answer off into a new topic and then lock it and consign it to oblivion like the thousands of other people who have asked the same thing.

-Andy.
My crystal ball is currently broken. If you want assistance you are going to have to give me all of the necessary information.
Please don't ask me to do your homework for you, I have more than enough of my own things to do.
mpack
Site Moderator
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Mostly XP

Re: I want to steal from Apple, please help!

Post by mpack »

Ok, I split the last two posts off from the previous topic, and gave the new topic a name which I think more fairly represents the subject matter.