VM can´t reach in internal network

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Windows hosts.
Paja

VM can´t reach in internal network

Post by Paja »

Hello,
i have a big problem. I have three virtual box machines and everything works fine on bridged network.
We update win server 2012, whrere is virutal box running with this three virtual machines and now is happening, that VM stops comunicate in local network.
Everthing working for some time (for example one till six days sometimes), but after some time, its stop comunicate. I can ping VM from server 2012, but its not available from another pc in internal network.
After restart server 2012 everything works again. PLS HELP.
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: VM can´t reach in internal network

Post by socratis »

You need to give us the complete TCP/IP configurations of servers, VMs, routers, netmasks, gateways, etc, etc. The whole thing in complete details. And please tell us what kind of networking you're using in the VM settings » Network » Adapter # » Attached to.

We can't continue with a "sometimes it works, please help", that's not detailed enough...
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.