bluetooth conflicts issues

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Windows hosts.
Chern0

Re: bluetooth conflicts issues

Post by Chern0 »

I used to command line to control the machine and it's actually work which is surprising ,
I guess the problem is something related to UI I don't know

that command I used to start the machine

Code: Select all

VBoxManage startvm "win-server 2012 r2" --type headless
ps: is not working anymore -_-
Last edited by Chern0 on 5. Aug 2018, 20:34, edited 1 time in total.
Chern0

Post by Chern0 »

any update ??
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Post by socratis »

Is "win-server 2012 r2" the only VM you have registered? If yes, can you right-click on the VM, "Show in Explorer". ZIP that selected "win-server 2012 r2.vbox" file and attach it.

Also, as an experiment, could you uninstall VirtualBox and re-install it without the USB support? Just to make sure that the drivers are not interfering with what you have?
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
Chern0

Post by Chern0 »

ps : I have this issue even when i have no vm created
Attachments
win-server 2012 r2.rar
(95.21 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
Chern0

Post by Chern0 »

I tried to uninstall VirtualBox and re-install it without the USB support , and i guess it work
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Post by socratis »

Ah, OK, so it *is* the USB support that's causing this. It's not a big surprise actually, the question still remains why the VirtualBox Manager would cause this. It doesn't make sense...

I'm trying to get a hold of the developers to see what they have to say about this, but being August and with the vacation time, is kind of difficult...
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
Chern0

Post by Chern0 »

hahaha it is summer time baby :P
Chern0

Post by Chern0 »

thank you socratis without you mention driver support I guess I wouldn't figure it out and this is you freaked me out <3 <3