[Resolved] How to hide (or close) Attributes and Information tabs to have only Snapshots panel?

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Windows hosts.
Anastasiya

[Resolved] How to hide (or close) Attributes and Information tabs to have only Snapshots panel?

Post by Anastasiya »

VirtualBox Version 5.2.8 r.121009
Windows 10x64 host

How to hide (or close) Attributes and Information tabs to have only Snapshots panel? This is very inconvenient when you have a big snapshots tree (see attached screen)
Attachments
123.jpg
123.jpg (106.96 KiB) Viewed 703 times
Last edited by socratis on 26. Apr 2018, 09:10, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Marked as [Resolved].
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: How to hide (or close) Attributes and Information tabs to have only Snapshots panel?

Post by socratis »

Do you see the "Properties" button that's enabled, on the top of the snapshot chain list? Toggle it.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
Anastasiya

Re: How to hide (or close) Attributes and Information tabs to have only Snapshots panel?

Post by Anastasiya »

If you want to hide something, just put it in a prominent place)) Thanks a lot!!!))