Windows 10 Ver 1709 Vbox error

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Windows hosts.
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: Windows 10 Ver 1709 Vbox error

Post by socratis »

What is "the 3rd application" that you refer to? Am I supposed to know about it?
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
yotama

Post by yotama »

socratis wrote:What is "the 3rd application" that you refer to? Am I supposed to know about it?
Trend Micro Office scan
WebSense
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Post by socratis »

Then I'm afraid that you have to talk to them. Something is not right in their setup. You should point them to the "Diagnosing VirtualBox Hardening Issues". I'm pretty sure that it will take them less than 10' to understand and address the issue. In particular, RULE1 in the second post.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.