Can't boot into any virtual machine

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Windows hosts.
TheawesomeMCB

Can't boot into any virtual machine

Post by TheawesomeMCB »

Hi, so im having issues booting into any virtual machine and I don't know why is going on. I have tried reinstalling, reinstalling as administrator. Nothing works. Here is a folder with the error's i get. First when i click start machine, i get error 1.png then i get error 2.png. Then I get this log file. Hope someone can help me
Thanks,
TheawesomeMCB
Attachments
error pictures and log.zip
error pictures and log
(43.33 KiB) Downloaded 12 times
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: Can't boot into any virtual machine

Post by socratis »

3860.adc: Log file opened: 5.2.8r121009 g_hStartupLog=0000000000000220 g_uNtVerCombined=0xa03fab00
I understand that this is your first post, but, I can't figure out why you chose the "VirtualBox Beta / Release Candidate" section... ;) Moving to "Windows Hosts".
VBoxHardening.log wrote:
3860.adc: supR3HardNtChildWaitFor[1]: Quitting: ExitCode=0x1 (rcNtWait=0x0, rcNt1=0x0, rcNt2=0x103, rcNt3=0x103, 17651 ms, the end);
Please read really carefully the following FAQ: Diagnosing VirtualBox Hardening Issues for some guidelines/ideas.

I would start with completely uninstalling "Comodo" and let them know that they need to address this:
3860.adc: supR3HardenedWinFindAdversaries: 0x800
3860.adc: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\cmdguard.sys:
3860.adc:     ProductName:     COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
TheawesomeMCB

Post by TheawesomeMCB »

Tried to uninstall comodo firewall, didn't do anything. Plus I have friends that use comodo firewall with virtual box so that's not the problem. Still getting same error

Regrads,
TheawesomeMCB
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Post by socratis »

1. I don't know what you did or didn't do. Haven't seen the log.
  2. It may not just be Comodo. I should stop giving ideas and let you search for anything that might interfere.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
TheawesomeMCB

Post by TheawesomeMCB »

Well I tried researching it but I found NOTHING. I tried reinstall, i tried reinstalling the certificates. Windows updates are in order, VT is on, bios is up to date. I don't know whats going on. The weird thing is with this error it says that process has more than one thread. But my laptop has more than 1 thread to and it runs just fine. This is why I came here in the first place is to ask what is going on...
My cpu is: intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 8gb of crucial memory ddr4
SSD: samsung 850 evo 500gb ssd
HDD: WDC WD7500BPKX-60HPJT0
GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB
Im still stuck here. And I don't know what to do.