Can not start VM after changing the processor and motherboard

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Windows hosts.
User1982

Can not start VM after changing the processor and motherboard

Post by User1982 »

Hello,
I am using Window 10 64 bit as host and again Windows 10 64 bit, as guest VM installed from bootable iso. file from USB.
I have had a few times problems guest system to load. Firstly if Windows 10 guest is not updated with latest updates, including Creators Update after fresh install, the Virtualbox will show blue screen very soon and will not start. I preinstalled a few times guest OS until i find that this is the problem - in updates.
I saw and many time error " The instruction at 0x00007FF...... referented memory at 0x00..... memory could not be read.
My memory size in VM is 4Gb as recommended, as i have 64GB ram on desktop.
Today i upgraded from Pentium G4400 and ASRock Z170 Gaming K6 mobo to Core i7 8700K and Z370-P ASUS mobo.
Firstly VM does not want to start as Virtualization in BIOS is not enabled. I resolved this.
Now, when i start up the guest shows that error i will quote that my CPU is not 64 bit.
Any idea, as i have important for me info on the guest machine and i want no all to be lost?
Quote:
"PC device neds to be repaired.
The 64 bit application could not load, because ypur PC does not have 64 bit processor. If you are using Windows To Go. make sure your USB device has version of Windows...
File \WINDOWS\system32\winload.exe
Error code: 0xc000035a
You need to use recovery tools....
Press Enter to try again
Press F8 to Startup settings" End of the quote.
When i press F8 or enter key nothing happens.
I can not paste picture as i am new registered and i am not able to paste an addresses