Why VirtualBox sucks so much?

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Windows hosts.
Kenny Hui

Why VirtualBox sucks so much?

Post by Kenny Hui »

the reason I hate Virtualbox:
1.Already registered Virtual HDD UUID,like......who make UUID thingy,that kind of annoying if you move the Hard Disk
2.Drag and drop sucks,always give me the blocking cursor when I try to drag and drop thing,or if I sucessful drop thing in the guest,it can crash the Windows explorer!
3.guest addition not support non windows NT kernel system,that make so laggy to the guest
4.always crash with some kind of error code
5.Windows 10 always give me the white screen and then Virtualbox will give me some error code again!
6.while in full screen,Virtualbox tool bar will be invisable,it still there but not visable,press alt+tab will bring to host but the screen is still display as guest,need to press host+f to exit fullscreen to fix this!
7.Virtualbox didn't let us to get in the bios,which cause I can't change the bios date and more settings.
8.Why software rendering?while I am dragging the windows or playing games on a VM,it will bring up to 100% cpu usage andcause laggy draging windows which was not a enjoyable experience.
That's why Virtualbox sucks alot!
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: Why VirtualBox sucks so much?

Post by socratis »

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sure it won't go unnoticed.

Now, since you have more than one questions/issues (actually you seem to have a lot of issues), I will lock this thread so you can open one thread per issue. With an appropriate title please.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.