Centos OS on cloud server

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Windows hosts.
Arpan

Centos OS on cloud server

Post by Arpan »

Hello,

I have purchased cloud server, Windows Server 2008 OS. I have installed VirtualBox and when I try to load Centos OS it is giving me issue.

Thank you,

Regards,
Arpan.
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: Centos OS on cloud server

Post by socratis »

What's the issue? In full details. With full error messages, full host details, full guest details, full VirtualBox details.

You don't say "I have an issue" and expect an answer, do you?
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
Arpan

Post by Arpan »

Hello,

I am sorry I was neither able to upload any logs nor add a URL as I was new on forums.

I do not have the cloud server any more. I got a dedicated instance but facing the same issue here.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxfZi ... EkzZTM2NXM <- logs

Thank you.
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Post by socratis »

Arpan wrote:it is giving me issue.
Arpan wrote:facing the same issue here.
Will you ever tell us what the issue is or are you going to leave us guessing? I asked you again, I'm not going to ask a 3rd time: What's the issue?

As for the log, please attach it locally. Not a lot of people will go to 3rd party sites. With the VM shut down completely (not paused or saved), right-click on the VirtualBox Manager and select "Show Log". Save the "VBox.log" (just the first one), ZIP it and attach it in your response (see the "Upload attachment" tab below the reply form).
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.