virtualbox problem and not support x64 and not x32 running.

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Windows hosts.
AliGul

virtualbox problem and not support x64 and not x32 running.

Post by AliGul »

Hi, I installed VirtualBox I got the latest version , but do not come and give x64. x32 s continuous errors . additional error messages is available. What should I do in this situation?
Attachments
virtualbox1.png
virtualbox1.png (19.03 KiB) Viewed 984 times
drawpharos

Re: virtualbox problem and not support x64 and not x32 running.

Post by drawpharos »

try restart your computer and press Del(or other keys) to enter BIOS setup, find CPU settings, set CPU VT-x to enable, and then press F10 to restart computer. it should work well then.
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Post by socratis »

Translation of the picture in English (is this from Turkish?), courtesy of VirtualBox_en.ts:
VT-x/AMD-V hardware acceleration is not available on your system. Certain guests (e.g. OS/2 and QNX) require this feature and will fail to boot without it.
Go to your system BIOS and make sure that VT-x/AMD-V is enabled. Look at your PC's documentation on how to do it. If that doesn't work, please read: I have a 64bit host, but can't install 64bit guests.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
AliGul

Post by AliGul »

Thank you so much.