Fehlende Abhängigkeiten Python Core/win32api

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Windows hosts.
asdfjklö

Fehlende Abhängigkeiten Python Core/win32api

Post by asdfjklö »

Hallo zusammen,

auf meinem PC mit Windows10 (64 bit, Version 22H2) versuche ich VBox 7.06 zu installieren. Bei der Installation poppt eine Meldung auf, die ich nicht verstehe. Ich habe die Meldung als Screenshot an diese Mitteilung hochgeladen. Wenn ich die Meldung ignoriere und die Installation von VBox 7.06 fortsetze, dann startet keine in der Box eingerichtete virtuelle Maschine. Kann mir bitte jemand erklären, was die Meldung bei der Installatiion bedeutet und wie ich die VBox korrekt installieren kann.
Attachments
Fehlermeldung bei Installation von VBox 7.06.PNG
Fehlermeldung bei Installation von VBox 7.06.PNG (100.3 KiB) Viewed 7575 times
scottgus1
Site Moderator
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Windows, Linux

Re: Fehlende Abhängigkeiten Python Core/win32api

Post by scottgus1 »

You can control Virtualbox with Python scripts if you want to. To do this, you need Python installed on the Windows host. The message only shows that Python is not installed on the Windows host yet, and that manual configuring is required later if you wanted to use Python to control Virtualbox but haven't installed Python yet.

Virtualbox works just fine if Python is not installed. If you don't want to control Virtualbox with Python, you can safely ignore this message.
asdfjklö wrote:If I ignore the message and continue installing VBox 7.06, no virtual machine set up in the box starts.
The failure of the VMs is not related to Python.

Please start a new topic, then pick one VM that is not starting. Start the VM from full normal shutdown, not save-state. Run until you see the problem happen, then shut down the VM from within the VM's OS if possible. If not possible, close the Virtualbox window for the VM with the Power Off option set.

Right-click the VM in the main Virtualbox window's VM list, choose Show in Explorer/Finder/File Manager. In the "Logs" subfolder, zip the VM's "vbox.log", and post the zip file, using the forum's Upload Attachment tab. (Configure your host OS to show all extensions so you can find the "vbox.log", not "vbox.log.1", etc.)
asdfjklö

Post by asdfjklö »

I'm going to enclose the log file created after the VM failed to start and a screenshot of the message I get when trying to start the VM.
Attachments
Fehlermeldung beim Starten der VM.PNG
Fehlermeldung beim Starten der VM.PNG (19.58 KiB) Viewed 7525 times
mpack
Site Moderator
Guest OSses: Mostly XP

Post by mpack »

I see no log file. Zip the log before attaching it.
scottgus1
Site Moderator
Guest OSses: Windows, Linux

Post by scottgus1 »

This topic picked up in English here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=108775&p=532931#p532931
mpack
Site Moderator
Guest OSses: Mostly XP

Post by mpack »

In that case I'll lock this topic to prevent further duplication of effort.