E_FAIL (0X80004005)

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Windows hosts.
gilbertogcs

E_FAIL (0X80004005)

Post by gilbertogcs »

Olá Pessoal, tudo bem!

Utilizo o Virtualbox já faz um tempo, hj ao atualizar para a nova versão, aconteceu este erro.

Código de Resultado: E_FAIL (0X80004005) Componente: MachineWrap Interface: IMachine {300763af-5d6b-46e6-aa96-273eac15538a}

Utilizo o sistema Operacional Windows 10

como posso resolver isso sem perder o conteúdo das minhas Vm
mpack
Site Moderator
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Mostly XP

Re: E_FAIL (0X80004005)

Post by mpack »

The part of the error message you quote is generic, it doesn't tell us what went wrong. It is usually followed by details of the actual error, and is displayed in a dialog box which includes a "copy" button designed to make it easier to report the complete error text. If the error happens again then please use that feature then post the results here.
gilbertogcs

Post by gilbertogcs »

mpack wrote:The part of the error message you quote is generic, it doesn't tell us what went wrong. It is usually followed by details of the actual error, and is displayed in a dialog box which includes a "copy" button designed to make it easier to report the complete error text. If the error happens again then please use that feature then post the results here.
Desculpe, vou colocar aqui a mensagem
Nome da VM: Windows_python

The virtual machine 'Windows_python' has terminated unexpectedly during startup with exit code -1073740791 (0xc0000409). More details may be available in 'C:\Users\Gilbe\VirtualBox VMs\Windows_python\Logs\VBoxHardening.log'.
Código de Resultado:
E_FAIL (0X80004005)
Componente:
MachineWrap
Interface:
IMachine {300763af-5d6b-46e6-aa96-273eac15538a}
Attachments
VBoxHardening.log
arquivo log
(38.58 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
mpack
Site Moderator

Post by mpack »

It looks like you have Kaspersky Antivirus installed for some reason. This is known to sometimes conflict with VirtualBox. You could try adding an exclusion for all of the VirtualBox folders, but to brutally honest: Windows 10 does not need help to be secure, so I would uninstall it entirely.
gilbertogcs

Post by gilbertogcs »

mpack wrote:It looks like you have Kaspersky Antivirus installed for some reason. This is known to sometimes conflict with VirtualBox. You could try adding an exclusion for all of the VirtualBox folders, but to brutally honest: Windows 10 does not need help to be secure, so I would uninstall it entirely.
Mas isso ocorreu após atualizado para o mais recente versão deu esse problema.
Desativei o Kaspersky e o erro persiste.
Não sei se é bom ficar sem o antivírus
scottgus1
Site Moderator
Guest OSses: Windows, Linux

Post by scottgus1 »

Try uninstalling Kaspersky and rebooting, just as a test. Microsoft Windows Defender will take over automatically, so you won't be without antivirus. Then, if the error happens again, re-post the zipped log.
mpack
Site Moderator

Post by mpack »

gilbertogcs wrote: Não sei se é bom ficar sem o antivírus
You would not be without antivirus: Windows 10 has it built in and needs no help from third parties. And in fact you are replacing the trusted Windows Defender with controversial third party AV suspected of being Russian spyware. I don't see the logic myself.

https://cybernews.com/best-antivirus-so ... 20services.

I have no personal knowledge that these accusations are true, all I do know is that Microsoft are best placed to keep Windows 10 secure. I don't regard Microsoft as saints, but they already potentially have full access to my PC because it runs Windows. I can't think of any reason why I'd want to potentially give the same access to anyone else.
gilbertogcs

Post by gilbertogcs »

mpack wrote:
gilbertogcs wrote: Não sei se é bom ficar sem o antivírus
You would not be without antivirus: Windows 10 has it built in and needs no help from third parties. And in fact you are replacing the trusted Windows Defender with controversial third party AV suspected of being Russian spyware. I don't see the logic myself.

https://cybernews.com/best-antivirus-so ... 20services.

I have no personal knowledge that these accusations are true, all I do know is that Microsoft are best placed to keep Windows 10 secure. I don't regard Microsoft as saints, but they already potentially have full access to my PC because it runs Windows. I can't think of any reason why I'd want to potentially give the same access to anyone else.

Fiz a remoção do antivirus mas ainda ficou com problema, veja o log compactado em anexo.
Attachments
VBoxHardening.zip
log compactado
(4.4 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
mpack
Site Moderator

Post by mpack »

I suspect that something remains which interferes with VirtualBox. Do you have any other invasive software installed? I'm think of theme patches, "safe site filters" for your Internet Browser, that kind of thing.

Also, what version of VirtualBox are you using? Is it 7.0.6? If you are on an earlier release of 7.x then you should update.