Mount location for macOS 10.14 Mojave as guest?

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Windows hosts.
FAB5FREDDIE14

Mount location for macOS 10.14 Mojave as guest?

Post by FAB5FREDDIE14 »

Hi.
Today I thought I would import my music on my macOS 10.14 vm through the shared folder feature. Have guest additions installed on the guest(the seamless mode doesn't work but that does not matter for me) so I added my music folder and put it to auto mount, no specific location provided, cuz I don't know what are the system locations in macOS(yet.). now, when I booted and logged in, I realised that I do not know where it loads the folders. I looked through all possible places, found nothing. anyone assist me where I can find the folders? and if the folders are even mounted or not? plus, please just tell me the nomenclature of the folders and directories in Mac.
scottgus1
Site Moderator
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Windows, Linux

Re: Mount location for macOS 10.14 Mojave as guest?

Post by scottgus1 »

Mac guest OS is only allowed if the physical computer is an Apple computer. OSX guests on non-Apple hardware

If you are using a real Mac, post again on the Mac Guests forum, with a zipped vbox.log:
Please right-click the guest in the main Virtualbox window's guest list, choose Show Log. Save the far left tab's log, zip the log file, and post the zip file, using the forum's Upload Attachment tab.