"Guru Meditation" error.

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Windows hosts.
Heath Pitt

"Guru Meditation" error.

Post by Heath Pitt »

VM version 6.1.22
Alright, so I booted up my VM. I'll do the specs now. 2048MB RAM, 50GB VDI, 2 Cores, A recent .iso of Windows 10, and 64MB of video memory. The rest is the default. My host machine specs are: 8GB ram, 237GB SSD, x64 based OS, Windows build 10.0.19042 (I might try updating the host and see if that works,) my BIOs/UEFI version is Insyde Corp v1.14, and my processor....... a Pentium Silver N5030. My actual computer is an Acer TravelMate Spin B311RN-31. Now, what happened? I booted it up, and at first, instead of saying the normal "Press any key to boot from CD/DVD, it just flashed an empty version of it. The Windows Logo popped up before the dreaded window popped up. I tried spec-ctrl, but that didn't work. Can you please help me?

Also, The entire log is too big to fit in 1 attachment, so I had to make 3. The third one was the 4th attachment, so I added it to Google Drive instead.

Good luck, I think you'll need it.
Attachments
VBox Part 2.log
At the start of Part 2, I put the link to part 3 in.
(83.8 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
VBox Part 1.log
First file here, second above, and third as a link at the start of the second.
(102.32 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
Here is the image that was asked for.
Here is the image that was asked for.
VBox.png (3.43 KiB) Viewed 997 times
mpack
Site Moderator
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Mostly XP

Re: "Guru Meditation" error.

Post by mpack »

Also, The entire log is too big to fit in 1 attachment, so I had to make 3.
That's why you'll notice everyone else using zip. Few of us are willing to go to external sites to download fragments... which didn't need to be fragments.