I can't run Virtualbox anymore on my pc

Discussions related to using VirtualBox on Windows hosts.
adamik

I can't run Virtualbox anymore on my pc

Post by adamik »

Klapaucius§ wrote:Hi, I can't run Virtualbox anymore on my pc, I don't know why. Monday i opened buy it didn't start, i check in the task manager and there were some process: VBglobal interface, interface and manager. it only show those 3 process. so I reinstalled Virtualbox, but it did the same, so i reinstalled the OS, and IT DID THE SAME. i've checked the bios for the virtualization but it's enabled, everything seem fine. i dont know what to do, thanks for the help.

This is my system:
CPU: Intel Core i5-7600K CPU @ 3.80GHz
Ram: 16G
Moth: Asus Z170 pro gaming
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660
Здравствуйте знатоки на старой вин7 машина запускалась хорошо после смены-переустановки машины фатал показывает что делать в реестре нет ничего следов
scottgus1
Site Moderator
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Windows, Linux

Re: I can't run Virtualbox anymore on my pc

Post by scottgus1 »

Google Translate wrote:Hello connoisseurs on the old wine7 the car started well after changing-reinstalling the car fatal shows what to do in the registry there is nothing traces
The Google translation is very poor, but it appears that you are having trouble with your VM.

If you cannot see the main Virtualbox window, please go to C:\Users\{youraccountname} and zip the entire ".Virtualbox" folder. Post the zip like you did the screenshot above.

If you can see the main window and can start the VM but it has trouble, do this:

Start the VM from full normal shutdown, not save-state. Run until you see the problem happen, then shut down the VM from within the VM's OS if possible. If not possible, close the Virtualbox window for the VM with the Power Off option set.

Right-click the VM in the main Virtualbox window's VM list, choose Show Log. Save the far left tab's log and the hardening log next to it, zip them, and post the zip file, using the forum's Upload Attachment tab.
adamik

Post by adamik »

I don't even see your screenshot. The installation file only creates system restore points and shows a fatal error
in other cases this is not observed ???
Last edited by scottgus1 on 6. Apr 2021, 17:30, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed quote of entire previous post, please use "Post Reply"
BillG
Volunteer
Guest OSses: Windows 10,7 and earlier

Post by BillG »

What screenshot? I don't see any mention of a screenshot. All I see is a list of instructions.
Bill
scottgus1
Site Moderator
Guest OSses: Windows, Linux

Post by scottgus1 »

BillG wrote:What screenshot?
I think it's a misunderstanding or something wrong in the translation, see the first post's translation - eeek. :lol:

adamik, you may need to get an English-speaking friend to help you do this:

Start the VM from full normal shutdown, not save-state. Run until you see the problem happen, then shut down the VM from within the VM's OS if possible. If not possible, close the Virtualbox window for the VM with the Power Off option set.

Right-click the VM in the main Virtualbox window's VM list, choose Show Log. Save the far left tab's log and the hardening log next to it, zip them, and post the zip file, using the forum's Upload Attachment tab.