Wie kopieren?

Allgemeine Diskussionen über den Einsatz von VirtualBox.
virtusbo

Wie kopieren?

Post by virtusbo »

Ich möchte zwischen 2VMs und hauptpc sachen rüberkopieren und einfügen bisher ist es mir nicht gelungen, sobald ich etwas in der VM kopiere und in die andre VM mitnehmen möchte geht es nicht
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: Wie kopieren?

Post by socratis »

Please read the following: Minimum information needed for assistance.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
Borsti78

Post by Borsti78 »

Du musst hier genauso vorgehen, wie wenn du Dateien zwischen verschiedenen Rechnern hin- und herkopieren möchstest. Also USB-Stick, Netzwerkfreigabe, gemeinsame Ordner etc. Einfaches "Kopieren und Einfügen" im Explorer wird nicht funktionieren ;)
socratis
Site Moderator

Post by socratis »

[color=#BF6000]DeepL translator[/color] wrote: Einfaches "Kopieren und Einfügen" im Explorer wird nicht funktionieren
Simple "Copy and Paste" in Explorer will not work
Absolutely true. If we're talking about Copy/Paste, we are talking about simple text, only.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
virtusbo

Post by virtusbo »

hello i have same problem again,

how can i copy or transporting things from Virtualbox to my pc?
mpack
Site Moderator
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
Guest OSses: Mostly XP

Post by mpack »

If "things" means files then the easiest way is to define a shared folder in the VM settings, which will allow you to copy files in both directions via the shared folder. So, you can copy files from one VM into the folder, then copy it out from the other VM.

Drag and drop is also an option, but I find it unreliable.

Copy and paste is not usable for files. This can only be used for simple text and graphics on the clipboard, and of course requires an OS at both ends (and the host I assume) which have a concept of a clipboard.

All of the above options require that Guest Additions are installed in all involved guests.
virtusbo

Post by virtusbo »

Kann man nicht kopieren via USB Stick

Also von der VM etwas an USBStick senden, wollte ich machen, aber VM findet keinen USB Stick :?:
mpack
Site Moderator

Post by mpack »

Lots of things can explain that, for example perhaps it's a USB3 stick and your guest OS has no native support for USB3.

It will be simpler to set up a shared folder as already suggested. The shared folder can be on a USB stick if you want that.
virtusbo

Post by virtusbo »

still same problem i cannot copy

usb is not found and share folder i have no idea how it works :?:

are there other possibilitys :?:
socratis
Site Moderator

Post by socratis »

You can always try to network the two "computers", your physical one and your virtual one. Just like if you had two real computers.
mpack
Site Moderator

Post by mpack »

I can't see that being easier than GA shared folders, but never mind.