Für die virtuelle Maschine konnte keine neue Sitzung eröffnet werden

Allgemeine Diskussionen über den Einsatz von VirtualBox.
Altair1499

Für die virtuelle Maschine konnte keine neue Sitzung eröffnet werden

Post by Altair1499 »

Hallo,

ich benutze die VirtualBox seit ca 2 Wochen. Bisher lief alles soweit nur heute läuft sie nicht habe Windows 7 auf die VM gesetzt und es kommt beim Starten immer die Fehlermeldung: "Für die virtuelle Maschine Win 7 konnte keine neue Sitzung eröffnet werden." Details:

Fehlercode:
NS_ERROR_FAILURE (0x80004005)
Komponente:
MachineWrap
Interface:
IMachine {b2547866-a0a1-4391-8b86-6952d82efaa0}

Kann mir vllt jemand weiterhelfen?
stefan.becker
Volunteer

Re: Für die virtuelle Maschine konnte keine neue Sitzung eröffnet werden

Post by stefan.becker »

Das Logfile würde weiter helfen.

VBOX GUI, Gast markieren, rechte Maustaste, zeige LOG.
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Post by socratis »

ZIP the log. Not as RTF, but the VBox.log. Attach it here. See "Upload attachment" at the bottom of the form.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
Altair1499

Post by Altair1499 »

socratis wrote:ZIP the log. Not as RTF, but the VBox.log. Attach it here. See "Upload attachment" at the bottom of the form.
Thank you.
Attachments
Logs.zip
(84.03 KiB) Downloaded 47 times
socratis
Site Moderator

Post by socratis »

First of all, do not edit again a comment and delete its contents completely. It is considered vandalism and it a reason to ban you from the forums for good.

Second, when you report something you should be using more details. For VirtualBox we need: complete host version, complete guest version and complete VirtualBox version and Extension Packs. See: Minimum information needed for assistance.

Now, your host is a Mac. That changes completely the reasons that stefan.becker asked you for a log. In fact, I bet that he had in mind the VBoxHardening.log, which is only for Windows and it usually reveals the reasons for that error.

But since you're on a Mac, please tell me the exact versions of OSX, VirtualBox, and what changed since it was working.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
Altair1499

Post by Altair1499 »

OSX Version:

VirtualBox:
Oracle VM VirtualBox Manager 5.1.14

Ich habe lediglich am Abend meinen Mac abgeschaltet und ihn am morgen neu gestartet. Danach trat dieser Fehler auf ich habe nicht bewusst irgendwas geändert. Ich habe aber die Registry geupdatet falls dort was sein gewesen sollte.
socratis
Site Moderator

Post by socratis »

Google translate wrote:I just switched off my Mac in the evening and restarted it in the morning. After that, this error occurred on I have not consciously changed anything. I have the registry update if there should be.
Hmm...

Did you shut down the Win7 VM, did you pause it, did you save it? What does the VM show in VirtualBox? Powered off, aborted, saved?

Do you have any 3rd party software installed? Antivirus, firewall, USB management, Karabiner, etc?

Post the output of the command:
  • kextstat | grep -v com.apple
Maybe Google translated this wrong:
Altair1499 wrote:DEU: Ich habe aber die Registry geupdatet falls dort was sein gewesen sollte.
ENG: I have the registry update if there should be.
What do you mean "Registry"? Use other words if you can please?