Verliert die Verbindung beim Systemstart unter Mac zur Tastatur und Maus

Allgemeine Diskussionen über den Einsatz von VirtualBox.
stephan@familiehenze.de

Verliert die Verbindung beim Systemstart unter Mac zur Tastatur und Maus

Post by stephan@familiehenze.de »

Hallo,
ich habe leider seit einigen Versionen das Problem, dass sich direkt nach dem Starten von Virtualbox unter dem Mac 10.12.2 die Tastatur und die Maus die Verbindung verliert und damit das weitere benutzen sowohl vom Mac als auch von Windows nicht möglich macht. Einzig der "kalte Systemstart" mittels Ein-Aus Schalter kann dann den Mac wieder starten.

Kann mir da einer einen Tipp geben ?

Danke & GRuß
Stephan
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: Verliert die Verbindung beim Systemstart unter Mac zur Tastatur und Maus

Post by socratis »

[quote=""Google translate"]Hello,
I have, unfortunately, for some versions the problem that immediately after the start of Virtualbox under the Mac 10.12.2 the keyboard and the mouse loses the connection and so the further use of both Mac and Windows does not make possible. Only the "cold system start" by means of on-off switch can then restart the Mac.

Can someone give me a tip?[/quote]
You have a USB filter. It is not specific enough. Maybe blank? Remove it. Otherwise you grab every USB device. Including your keyboard and mouse.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.