ändern des Vorschau-Fensters

Allgemeine Diskussionen über den Einsatz von VirtualBox.
Michi

ändern des Vorschau-Fensters

Post by Michi »

Hallo Community,
ich habe zwei Bildschirme (einen kleinen über VGA und einen großen über HDMI), wie kann man das Vorschaufenster den großen Bildschirm anzeigen lassen?
Vielen Dank für eure Antworten:D
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: ändern des Vorschau-Fensters

Post by socratis »

[color=#BF4000]Google translate[/color] wrote:Hello community,
I have two screens (a small one over VGA and a big one over HDMI), how can the fore-screen display the big screen?
Thanks for your answers:D
If the translation of "the big screen" actually means Full Screen, then, if you have a mini-toolbar in your VM, you can select the Screen option to select which physical screen the VM will get maximized. If you don't have a mini-toolbar, press HostKey+Home.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
Michi

Post by Michi »

No i´ve got two screens and the vm works great but my question is:
how can I decide wich of the screens is displayed in the preview-window on the virtual box menu.
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Post by socratis »

Ah, OK, I understand now. I don't think you can do it, the preview only shows the primary display. I've never heard of anything that enables the secondary display (or above). If you really want it, you could try the "Suggestions" forum.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
Michi

Post by Michi »

Thank you!
I think we found something to improve...;D