A few days ago, I had a crazy idea. What if I could compile a Linux VM to WebAssembly and run Docker on top of it? It could open crazy opportunities.
- Networking in the browser might be limiting
- Allowed resources by the browser
- Maximum local storage allowed by the browser
Because we can
- It would allow running learning environments directly in the browser. This would allow a whole new type of documentation.
- Running desktop applications that would run in Docker directly in the browser.
- Other crazy applications people could think of.